The NXT chapter in Radar technology
NXT radars are Solid-State Radars utilizing Doppler technology to ensure the safest navigation. The NXT series features Target Analyzer
function utilizing Doppler technology spots hazardous targets instantly!
Fast Target Tracking
and Auto Target Acquire function
With Fast Target Tracking
When the Auto Target Acquire function is on, approaching targets within 3NM range from own ship, which are potentially hazardous, are automatically acquired by Doppler calculation and will trigger an alarm*.
Together, Up to 100 targets can be acquired simultaneously, increasing considerably the safety and simplifying estimation of other vessel’s course and speed.
*TCPA setting required
DRS6A-NXT and DRS4D-NXT feature a new Bird Mode that helps you identify birds gathering around schools of fish at the sea surface. Bird mode adjusts the gain and sea settings automatically for optimal visibility.
- Solid-State pulse compression Doppler Radar.
No preheating time, low energy consumption (no use of a magnetron)
- Revolutionary Target Analyzer
function instantly identifies hazardous targets.
- Fast Target Tracking
and Auto Target Acquire function, up to 100 targets.
beam sharpening to increase the resolution.
- Effective Horizontal Beam*
Can reach a value equivalent to 0.7°with DRS6A-NXT (XN13A) and 2.0°with DRS4D-NXT, when using RezBoost
*the lower the better
- Bird Mode to find the best fishing grounds by tracking birds.
- Simple installation, no need to open the radome (DRS4D-NXT only), external PSU is not required.
- New smart-connector cable for retrofitting existing DRS cable installations (DRS4D-NXT only).