The FE-800 displays the clearance below the ship in dual frequency operation when interfaced with two transducers.
- Dual frequency display (50/200 kHz) (When interfaced with two transducers)
The depth at FORE and AFT positions can be displayed simultaneously.
- A variety of display modes available: NAV, OS DATA and HISTORY
- High contrast 8.4″ LCD.
- When interfaced with FURUNO remote display RD-20/50, depth information can be observed at a remote location.
- Optional printer interface available for printing out echogram.
- Connecting a PC with the optional data recording software allows operator to store, compile and print out the past data of the echogram via a PC.
- Bridge Alert Management (BAM) ready.
- Depth data for the past 24 hours is storable.
- Visual and audible alerts.
The FE-800 generates alerts when the water depth below transducer is shallower than a preset depth. When the seabed is lost due to the lowered power supply or out of range scale, an alert is generated.