Visionality™ – See The Real World below Your Boat
Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision® sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision® Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure.
Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine’s award winning DownVision™ the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision® sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, the NEW eS Series and the gS Series MFDs.
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision® alongside other sources, simultaneously.
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side.
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail.
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar.
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning.
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to 600-feet on each side!
CHIRP SideVision® Technology
Dual Independent Transducer Arrays
Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision® transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600′ / 183m either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, the NEW eS Seriens and the gS Series systems.
CPT-200 : CHIRP SideVision® Transducer
Engineered for high performance CHIRP sonar, the CPT-200 transducer is perfectly matched to the CP200’s CHIRP transceiver.
CPT-200 Key Features
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision® sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid or deep-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection
- The CPT-200 SideVision transducer includes a patented kick-up guide that ensures the transducer can be easily returned to its original position in the event the transducer kicks up after striking an object or debris.
Note : This transducer is not suitable for mounting on vessels where the transom is aft of the propeller(s).
CHIRP SideVision® and DownVision™ Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, giving you a full 180 degree view of your underwater surroundings.
Add CHIRP DownVision™ to your network with a CP100 DownVision Sonar or an aSeries multifunction display (DownVision™ models only)
CP200 CHIRP SideVision® Sonar Specifications
|Weight||0.6 kg (1.32 lbs)|
|Connections||Power (power cable), transducer (9 pin connector), and RayNet network connector|
|Compatible with||aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, the New eS Series and gS Series|
Note: Ensure you have the latest software
CHIRP SideVision® Specifications
|Channels||2 x CHIRP SideVision® (port and starboard)|
|Beam coverage||Port and starboard facing fan beams – wide (port / starboard) and thin (fore / aft)|
|Range||Range performance up to 183m (600ft)|
|Nominal supply voltage||12 V / 24 V dc|
|Operating voltage range||10.8 V to 31.2 dc|
|Power consumption||5.6 W (maximum)|
|Current||1 A peak|
|Fuse / breakers||5 A|
|Operating temperature||0ºC – +55ºC (+32ºF – +131ºF)|
|Storage temperature||-30ºC – +70ºC (-22ºF – +158ºF)|
|Waterproofing||IPX6 and IPX7|
In the Box
|Typical Box contents|
|4||Power cable 1m (3.28 ft)||1|
CP200 CHIRP SideVision® Sonar Ordering Information
CP200 Spares and Accessories
|Part Number||Product Description|
|A06049||1m (3.28 ft) power cable|
|A80281||CPT-200 Transom Mount SideVision transducer (see related products)|
|A80305||Transducer extension for CPT-200 (4m cable)|
Read more : NEW CP370 Digital Sonar Module Raymarine