High-Performance Sonar Module For Offshore & Coastal Fishing
CP370 – Digital Sonar Module
Raymarine the CP370 delivers exceptional clarity, sharper fish targets, and automatic operation using Raymarine’s next-generation ClearPulse™ digital sonar processing.
The CP370 boasts up to 1,000 watts of power and operates at 200kHz for inshore and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
ClearPulse™ signal processing intelligently manages the CP370 sonar parameters in all conditions so anglers can spend more time fishing and less time adjusting the sonar.
Sharper, Clutter Free Targets
Spend less time looking for fish and more time fishing
- Smarter target intensity controls reveal bait and game fish with exceptional clarity.
- Enhanced digital filtering reveals fish targets through the entire water column.
- Spend less time looking for fish, and more time fishing. CP370 takes the guesswork out of interpreting the sonar display.
Next generation ClearPulse™ sonar
- Up to 1,000 watts of power to track the sea floor down to 5,000 feet (1,500m).
- High performance dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar for coastal and offshore fishing.
Accurate Bottom Tracking
New and improved bottom tracking
- Track the bottom in extreme conditions with advanced ClearPulse™ signal processing.
- New and improved bottom tracking algorithms deliver reliable performance in challenging conditions like running at high speeds and transitioning across canyons.
Raymarine CP370 Specifications & Ordering Information
|Part Number :||Description :|
|E70297||CP370 Digital Sonar|
|ITEM||CP370 DIGITAL SONAR SPECIFICATIONS|
|Recommended for||Coastal Fishing|
|Power||600W / 1000W Depending on transducer|
|Frequency & Channels||Fixed frequency 50KHz and 200KHz channels|
|Depth Range||5000ft. (1,500m)|
|ClearPulse™ automatic noise filtering and auto sensitivity control|
|Waterproofing Standard||IPX6 Waterproof|
|Compatibility||aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | New eS Series | gS Series | C-Widescreen | G-Series- Classic | E-Classic | E-Widescreen|
|Nominal Supply Voltage||12/24 V DC|
|Power Consumption||30.6W (Maximum)|
|Connections||Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection|
Cables & Accessories
|CABLES & ACCESSORIES|
|Product:||Extension Cable||Adaptor Cable||Adaptor Cable|
|Product Compatibility:||DSM30/DSM300G Transducer Extension Cable||DSM30/DSM300G Transducer Y-Split Cable||To connect a DSM30 Transducer to an a-Series/cSeries/eSeries Display|
|Data:||Speed, Depth & Temperature|
Read more : NEW – Raymarine CP470 CHIRP™ Sonar Module