The FCV-1150 is a color digital sounder designed for professional fishing operations. It features a high-brightness 12.1” LCD display with an AR coated glass filter and anti-polarized sunglass filter, providing superior viewing even in direct sunlight. The Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver allows for a wide selection of operating frequencies. You can choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to best suit your fishing operation.
- Post-processing gain control applies changes to gain setting to all existing returns on the display.
- Available heaving compensation provides stable echo presentation even in rough seas (satellite compass required).
- Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) delivers crystal clear target presentation.
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) allows for adjustable operating frequency.
- Unique fish size analyzing function ACCU-FISHtm mode (available with 50/200-1T transducer).
- White edge bottom discrimination.
Read more : Furuno CSH-5L MARK-2