PVC Air Ducting
The PVC fabric is manufactured with Ultraviolet and Self Extinguishing fire resistant properties. Extra tick wearstrip is designed to handle the toughest ground dragging appalication and extends the life of the duct by preventing wear through. Super strong wire-high tensile spring steel will not easily bend, deform or crush. Heat sealed seams create a smoother surface for better air flow. It works in temperatures ranging from -20 to 185F. PVC fabric is excellent from fume removal, dust collection, ventilation and industrial application. And it is used to ventilate small, confined areas where fans cannot reach. It has strong resistance to mild acids, alkalines, alcohols, hydrocarbons (aliphatic), mineral and vegetable oils, oxidizing agents and solvents with low parity.
- Can be easily cut at the required lenght and taped at both sides (sound attenuator).
- Supplied in standard 10 meter lenght, diameter available from 3″ – 48″ (76mm – 120mm).
- Individually boxed.
- Low costs on transport and logistic.
- Easy to install over either round or oval ducting.
- No special tools required for cutting or fixing.
- In cases of fire no toxic gas is emitted.
- The products have been tested on fire resistance.
Dug with PVC Bag
This duct hose, made of flexible, lightweight vinyl woven polyester is designed to collapse into its own attached carrying bag.
Dug with Fiber Bag
Easily fitted extensions can extend the duct, simply silp the extension over the ring on the on the end of the duct and securel tie the cord.
Dug with Plastic Carriers
These lightweight polythylene duct carriers hold up to 25 ftof either 8″ or 12″ diameter ducts.