Intrinsically Safe – Multi Purpose Monitor with analog and high / low alarm outputs
The F190 is a versatile general/multi purpose indicator with continuous monitoring feature. Beside the focus on level, temperature and pressure applications, it also contains a range of other measuring units and even the possibility to create a custom unit with max. 8 characters.
It offers the facility to set two low level and two high alarm values. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect measurement for a certain period of time.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays actual value, % and measuring unit.
- 4 alarm values can be entered: low-low, low, high and high-high alarm.
- Large 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Wide range of engineering units for e.g. level, temperature and pressure and other applications
- Custom measuring unit with max. 8 characters.
- Full Modbus communication RS232/485/TTL.
- Loop or battery powered, 8 – 24V AC/DC or 115 – 230V AC power supply.
- Sensor supply 3 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of alarm.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
For monitoring a wide range of process paramaters like flow (linear or square root), level, pressure and temperature measurements, even with signal re-transmission or serial communication available.
The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
|General Purpose Inputs||(0)4 – 20mA.|