Intrinsically Safe – Loop Powered, Multi Purpose Indicator
The F490 is a versatile, loop powered Multi Purpose Indicator to display the actual process value, range and loop current.? Besides the focus on level, temperature and pressure applications, the F490 can also work with other measuring units, like %, mA, RPM and more. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. The configuration of Span, offset and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers. Therefore, the F490 is a versatile indicator that suits many applications. Various options are available, including Intrinsic Safety for hazardous area applications.
The input circuit is separated from the backlight circuit. The F490 accepts 4 – 20mA input signals from a wide range of process instruments, including flow (linear or square root), level, pressure and temperature transmitters. All these process parameters can be displayed in their own engineering units.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Universal loop powered indicator.
- Input signal: 4 – 20mA with ultra low voltage drop < 1V DC.
- Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
- Very large 26mm (1″) high digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units : L – NL – mL – M³- AM³ – NM³ – mg – g – Kg – TON- OZ- GAL – USGAL – IGAL – lb – bbL- cf – CUFt – scf – p – rev – °C – °F – °K – % – M – mm – CM – mtr – inch – Ft – SQFt – Yd – PSI – psig – mbar – MbARG – bar – barg – bara – PA – PAG – KPA – KPAG – MPA – INHG – mmHg – mmH2O – MH2O – INH2O- Ph – mV – mA – A – uS – PPM – RPM or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate: /SEC – /S – /MIN – /M – /HR – /H – /DAY – /D or no unit.
- Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- LED backlight with separated circuit from the input circuit.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
Applications where a local, loop powered, general / multi purpose display is required without monitoring function, linearization or signal re-transmitting.
The F490 takes operating energy from an input current (2-wire 4 – 20mA) and has a separated backlight circuit.
The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F).
|General Purpose Inputs||4 – 20mA input loop-powered with ultra low voltage drop < 1V DC.|
|Power Supply||4 – 20mA input loop-powered with ultra low voltage drop < 1V DC.|