The KATflow 200 is a fully portable instrument with a power which is belied by its small size. This lightweight flowmeter is incredibly easy to use and can be operated one-handed which makes it an ideal tool for use in confined spaces or when working at height. The KATflow 200 offers measurement performance normally associated with more complex and expensive devices and is complemented by the exceptional quality and robustness of the Katronic transducers.
The hand-held KATflow 200 is packed with features that make this versatile instrument unique for a meter of its size and price bracket. The flowmeter is available with a choice of robust stainless steel transducers to cover a temperature range of -30 °C to +250 °C and provides an autonomy of 24 hours using the convenience of NiMH AA batteries. It can be supplied with three different transport case options to suit customer requirements, has a large internatal data logger and an optional wall thickness gauge.
- Lightweight and tactile for easy one-handed use.
- Stainless steel sensors, cable and connectors as standard.
- Innovative installation wizard for quick and intuitive programming.
- Full instrument diagnostics and scope function.
- Up to 100,000 measurement data logger and software for sampling and data transfer.
- Standard and high temperature pipe wall thickness gauges available.
- Pipe diameter range 10 mm to 6,500 mm.
- Temperature range for sensors -30 °C to +250 °C (-22 °F to +482 °F).
- Weight 650 g.
- Robust IP 65 enclosure with added rubber shock protector.
- Selectable three-line LCD display and full keypad.
- Battery life up to 24 hours with standard NiMH AA batteries for simple replacement.
- Lightweight and tactile for easy one-handed use
- Stainless steel sensors, cable and connectors as standard
- I nnovative installation wizard for quick and intuitive programming
- Full instrument diagnostics and scope function
- Large data logger and software for sampling and data transfer.
- Optional pipe wall thickness gauge
- Crush-proof IP 67 transport case or lightweight soft case
- Special waterproof solution available for harsh environmental conditions
- KATdata+ software for data evaluation
- Optional external battery pack available for long- term measurements
- Pump testing and inspection
- I n-line flowmeter performance verification
- Leakage and blockage detection
- Clean in process system (CIP) testing
- Monitoring of hydraulic systems
- Clean room applications.
|Measurement principle||Ultrasonic transit-time difference|
|Flow velocity range||0.01 … 25 m/s|
|Repeatability||0.15 % of measured value, ±0.015 m/s|
|Accuracy||Volume flow :|
|±1 … 3 % of measured value depending on application|
|±0.5 % of measured value with process calibration Flow velocity (mean):|
|±0.5 % of measured value|
|Turn down ratio||1/100 (equivalent to 0.25 … 25 m/s)|
|Measurement rate||100 Hz (standard)|
|Response time||1 s (standard), 90 ms (optional)|
|Damping of displayed value||0 … 99 s (selectable by user)|
|Gaseous and solid content of liquid media||< 10 % of volume|
|Enclosure type||Explosion-proof field housing, pipe mounted|
|Degree of protection||IP 66 according to EN 60529|
|Operating temperature||-20 … +60 °C (-4 … +140 °F)|
|Housing material||Copper-free aluminium, polyurethane and epoxy-coated, stainless steel (optional)|
|Protection concept||Flame-proof (d), increased safety (e)|
|Ex-certification code||I I 2G Ex de I IB T6|
|Ex-certification number||EPS 11 ATEX 1355 X|
|Measurement channels||1 or 2|
|Calculation functions||Average, difference, sum, maximum (dual-channel use only)|
|Power supply||100 … 240 V, AC 50/60 Hz|
|9 … 36 V DC|
|Special solutions on request|
|Display||LCD graphic display, 128 x 64 dots, backlit|
|Dimensions||270 (h) x 140 (w) x 280 (d) mm|
|(without cable glands and mounting support)|
|Cable glands||Power supply: M 20 x 1.5|
|Process inputs/outputs: 2 x M 20 x 1.5 Communication: M 20 x 1.5|
|Sensors: 2 x M 20 x 1.5|
|Weight||Approx. 4.0 kg|
|Power consumption||< 10 W|
|Operating languages||English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, I talian, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Romanian (others on request)|
|Type||RS 232, USB cable (optional)|
|Transmitted data||Measured and totalised value, parameter set and configuration, logged data|
|INTERNAL DATA LOGGER|
|Storage capacity||Approx. 30,000 measurements (each comprising up to 10 selectable measurement units), logger size 5 MB|
|Approx. 100,000 measurements (each comprising up to 10 selectable measurement units), logger size 16 MB|
|Logged data||All measured and totalised values, parameter sets|
|Functionality||Download of measured values/parameter sets, graphical presentation, list format, export to third party software, online transfer of measured data|
|Operating systems||Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2000 Linux|
|Quantity and units of measurement|
|Volumetric flow rate||m3/h, m3/min, m3/s, l/h, l/min, l/s|
|USgal/h (US gallons per hour), USgal/min, USgal/s bbl/d (barrels per day), bbl/h, bbl/min|
|Flow velocity||m/s, ft/s, inch/s|
|Mass flow rate||g/s, t/h, kg/h, kg/min|
|Volume||m3, l, gal (US gallons), bbl|
|Mass||g, kg, t|
|K1L, K1N, K1E|
|Pipe diameter range||50 … 3,000 mm for type K1N/E|
|50 … 6,500 mm for type K1L|
|Dimensions of sensor heads||60 (h) x 30 (w) x 34 (d) mm|
|Material of sensor heads||Stainless steel|
|Material of cable conduits||Type K1L : PVC|
|Type K1N/E: Stainless steel|
|Temperature range||Type K1L: -30 … +80 °C (-22 … +176 °F)|
|Type K1N : -30 … +130 °C (-22 … +266 °F)|
|Type K1E : -30 … +250 °C (-22 … +392 °F)|
|(for short periods up to +300 °C (+572 °F))|
|Degree of protection||IP 66 according to EN 60529 (I P 67 and IP 68 on request)|
|Standard cable lengths||Type K1L: 5.0 m|
|Type K1N/E: 4.0 m|