Intrinsically Safe – Differential / Sum Flow Computer with analog and pulse outputs
The F116 flow computer has been developed to calculate differential / consumption or total volume. The usual difficulties encountered in such applications include : pulsating flows, very low consumption readings, vibration and high ambient temperatures. These are all well catered for in the design and operation of the F116. The pulse and analog outputs do reflect the calculated differential or sum value.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Calculates differential flow rate (consumption), total and accumulated total of flow A and B.
- Calculates the sum flow rate, total and accumulated total of flow A and B.
- Precautions for pulsating flows and very low consumption readings.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67″) or 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- LED backlight.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Differential function : fuel consumption calculation for diesel engines on board of ships or locomotives.
- Sum function: where flows are split-up in two pipe-lines and total flow has to be calculated.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).