GulfSea Superbear 3006
Marine Engine Crankcase Oil based on latest generation additive technology specifically designed for modern Low Speed 2-stroke Marine Main Engines with Excellent Load Carrying Capabilities and Superior Crankcase Cleanliness.
GulfSea SuperBear 3006 is premium quality system oil designed for modern highly rated low speed crosshead marine engines including those employing system oil for piston cooling and common hydraulic systems. This oil is formulated from high quality paraffinic base oils with latest additive technology to provide excellent thermal stability, oxidation resistance and improved anti-wear properties. It has adequate alkalinity to neutralise strong and weak acids which may enter into the crankcase resulting from the combustion processes and fuel sulphur. This oil is available in SAE 30 viscosity grade with a BN (Base Number) of 6.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability retards oil degradation and facilitates piston cooling.
- Improved detergency keeps crankcase clean.
- Superior water separation characteristics result in trouble free operations.
- Special rust inhibitors protect critical bearing surfaces from corrosion.
- Adequate BN ensures protection against corrosive combustion products.
- Good load bearing capabilities reduce wear in heavily loaded steel to steel meshing and rubbing components such as gears and cams.
Recommended for crankcase lubrication in the latest highly rated low speed crosshead marine engines including those employing system oil for piston cooling and hydraulic actuator systems.
Material Safety Data Sheet