GulfSea Cylcare DCA 5040H
Marine Cylinder Oil specially designed for modern Low Speed 2-stroke Marine Diesel Engines using Low Sulphur Heavy Fuel Oil (LSFO).
GulfSea Cylcare DCA 5040H is a superior quality Marine Cylinder Lubricant (MCL) designed for modern low speed crosshead diesel engines operating on low sulphur heavy fuel oils with a sulphur content of maximum 1.5%. This oil is specifically formulated with balanced additive technology to ensure good control of detergency, dispersancy, wear and oxidation at 40 BN level. GulfSea Cylcare DCA 5040H also provides improved protection from adhesive and corrosive wear in modern crosshead engines operating at higher pressures and temperatures.
Features & Benefits
- Superior thermal and oxidation stability reduces deposit and sludge formation.
- Excellent detergency minimizes deposits on critical parts viz. pistons, piston rings, ring grooves and cylinder ports.
- Enhanced anti-wear property minimizes liner and ring wear leading to reduced maintenance costs.
- Good compatibility with all normal seal materials.
- Reduced ash level helps in avoiding excessive piston top land deposits which may occur when using 70 BN oils with low sulphur fuels.
- Cylinder lubrication of the latest, highly rated low speed crosshead marine diesel engines operating on low sulphur heavy fuels with a maximum sulphur content of 1.5%.
- The feed rates recommended by the manufacturer should be maintained as the minimum. Higher feed rates may be required during running-in.
- Recommendations from the relevant engine builder must be fully complied while selecting cylinder oil as expert views on low sulphur fuels are still evolving.
Material Safety Data Sheet