A monitor designed to cater for the special conditions associated with high sample temperatures. This unit will detect oil in much smaller quantities with great reliability and repeatability. Increased boiler protection from early detection of oil contamination.
The OCD 50M is Type Approved by DNV-GL for marine use. It is a requirement of DNV-GL flagged vessels that Boiler Condensate must be monitored for Oil Ingress. This is a simple and reliable solution to this requirement.
- Hydrocarbon Leak Detection.
- Lube Oil Cooler Monitoring.
- Boiler Feed Protection.
- Heat Exchanger Leak Detection.
- Produced Water Reuse – RO Feed Water, Steam Generator Feed Water.
- Industrial Wastewater/Groundwater discharge.
- 0-10ppm or 0-200ppm.
- External sample cell to keep high temperatures away from the electronic components.
- Sensitivity to provide a normal measurement range of 0-10 ppm.
- Display resolution of 1 ppm.
- High temperature optic cell glass and cell seals.
- Stainless steel welded parts.
- Automatic cell cleaning.
- DNV-GL approved.
|Range :||Low range 0-10ppm Condensate|
High range 0-200ppm Cooling Water
|Accuracy :||Low range +/- 1ppm|
High range +/- 5ppm to 50 ppm, +/- 10% thereafter
|Alarm Operating Points :||Adjustable in 1ppm increments|
|Alarm 1 Operating Delay :||0 – 60 sec adjustable|
|Alarm 2 Operating Delay :||0 – 60 sec adjustable|
|Alarm Contact Rating :||5A/250V AC|
|Fault Relay :||5A/250V AC|
|Output Signal :||0-5v DC (1k ohm min.)|
4-20mA loop output
|Projected Life (Electronics) :||> 50,000 Hours|
|Ambient Temperature :||-20 – 55 °C / -4 – 131 F|
|Sample Temperature :||1 – 90 °C / 34 – 194 F|
|Sample Flow :||1 – 3 Litre per min / 0.26 – 0.79 Gal per min|
|Sample Pressure :||0.1 – 10 Bar / 1.45 – 145 Psi|
|Weight :||17kg / 37.5 lb|
|Size :||484H x 420W x 156D mm / 19.1H x 16.5W x 6.1D Inches|
|Supply Voltage :||110/230 V AC (Switchable)|
24V ac (optional)
|110V AC outlet supply :||220 V AC|
|220V AC outlet supply :||440 V AC|
|24V AC-outlet supply :||48V AC|
|Environmental Protec on :||IP55|
|Autoclean Unit: – Dry Compressed Air :||4 – 6 Bar G|
Specifications and system descriptions accurate at time of printing. These are subject to change.