KRAL Flowmeters OME Compact Series ideal for diesel and light oil applications. KRAL measurement devices from the OME flow meters in all design sizes always measure in both flow directions. This is made possible by the 3-in-1 sensors, which detect a change in the flow direction automatically and very fast. Another advantage is the integrated Pt100 temperature sensor, which also measures the temperature of the medium.
By using aluminum for the housing, OME series measurement devices are offered in a light design specifically for measuring light oil consumption, for industries such as inland waterway transport or power generation. As in all KRAL flowmeters, measurements across a range of 1:100 are also attainable for the OME series, due to the precise measurement chamber. OME thus stands for combined precise measurement of flow, flow direction, and temperature – and all of this in the form of a compact, light, and robust meter.
OME series of high accuracy, economy, helical screw, and flow meters. Economical, all-round flow meter with excellent accuracy over a wide range of flows (even pulsating flow), optional temperature compensation for optimized accuracy, and OMIL approval for custody transfer.
- The compact 3-in-1 sensor combines flow measurement, flow direction detection, and temperature measurement.
- High-accuracy meter for fuel consumption measurement.
- Calibration: Every KRAL flowmeter is calibrated on our own test bench.
- Stabilization zones are unnecessary.
- Low friction and minimal loss of pressure.
- Easy installation.
- Affordable solution for diesel and light oils.
- Most suitable for engines of small vessels, for example, fishing vessels or inland waterway transport.
- Cost-effective flow meters measure oil consumption.
- Media: Chemically neutral, lubricating, clean, non-abrasive.
- Integrated flow direction detection.
- Integrated temperature measurement (Pt100).
- Signal: Push-pull and Namur.
- Process fittings: DIN, ANSI, and thread.
- Housing: Aluminum.
- Screws: Nitrided steel.
- Bearings: Steel ball bearings.
- Sealing: FKM. Other seal materials upon request.
|Nominal diameter||DN [mm]||15||20||25/32||40|
|DN [inch]||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/2|
|Total length with DIN flange||[mm]||105||135||185||325|
|Weight with DIN flange||[kg]||2||2||4||12|
|Flow rate I/h||Qmax||900||2,700||9,000||31,500|
|Flow rate I/min||Qmax||15||45||150||525|
|Temperature||[°C]||-20 to +125||-20 to +125||-20 to +125||-20 to +125|
|Viscosity||[mm²/s]||1 to 1×106||1 to 1×106||1 to 1×106||1 to 1×106|
|Precision||of measurement value||±0.1 %||±0.1 %||±0.1 %||±0.1 %|
|Repeatability||±0.01 %||±0.01 %||±0.01 %||±0.01 %|
|Frequency||f at Qnom [Hz]||202||161||130||104|
|Sensor||BEG 47C||BEG 60A-62A*|
|Application||Ex-range||Standard compact version|
|Temperature||[°C]||-25 to +100||-25 to +100|
Read More Articles:
- Flow Measurement For Application in Ship
- Flow Measurement For Marine Application
- Flow Measurement For Dry Bulk Solids