Kappa Inflatable Lifejacket Auto floats on the water with a power of 180 newtons. It is easily adjusted on the water and has two soft rings. A zipper is placed behind the head for convenience, which is automatic.
Lalizas exceeds expectations by partnering with OCEAN Signal to provide you with an enhanced version of the Lalizas Kappa Lifejacket. Tested for compatibility with the MOB1, this upgraded lifejacket version increases your chances of rapid rescue and survival to the highest possible.
Kappa Inflatable Lifejacket Auto Adult 180N, ISO 12402-3, with a double crotch (code:72194)
- 180N of buoyancy
- ISO 12402-3 Approval
- With double crotch
- Quick adjusting & easy fit
- Double crotch & Soft D-ring
- Indicator window for easy checking of the inflator status
- Quick burst zipper & automatic
Ocean Signal Man Over Board Locator Beacon MOB1
- Already Pre-installed into the lifejacket
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Integrated DSC transmitter (digital selective calling)
- 30% (typ) smaller than competitors
- Automatic activation
- Simple lifejacket integration
- 7-year battery life
- 24+ hours of operational life
- 5-year warranty
- Fast accurate positioning
The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the life jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds. The MOB1 is waterproof to 10 meters. The integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility in low-light conditions. The MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other vessels in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions). To alert rescue authorities, an alternative product the rescueME PLB1 communicates directly via a dedicated search and rescue satellite network. In an emergency rescue, MOB1 provides 2 methods of rapidly communicating your position, accurately to a few meters, back to the vessel, plus providing visual indication via its built-in strobe light.
The best chance of rapid rescue, if you fall overboard, comes from your own vessel. Your crew needs to be immediately aware of the incident and keep track of your position whilst recovery is carried out. Even in the most moderate of seas it is alarming how quickly a visual sighting of a man overboard can be lost. MOB1-dimentionsOnce activated your MOB1 will transmit an alert to all AIS receivers and AIS-enabled plotters in the vicinity. The integrated GPS ensures precise location is sent to your vessel and any others that may be assisting. An additional feature of the MOB1, is its ability to activate the DSC alarm on your vessels VHF, alerting your crew to the situation.
Compatibility: Most modern AIS plotters and DSC VHF comply with the standards required to receive MOB transmissions. It is however, especially if you are using older equipment, recommended that you check compatibility with the equipment manufacturer. See the FAQs below for more information. The MOB1 may be configured by the user to enter the vessels DSC MMSI number* by downloading the software at the link below. The vessel’s DSC number may be programmed multiple times.
|73582||Kappa Infl.Lifejacket.Auto.Adult,180N,ISO12402-3,JS1,dbl crotch,harness, w/Ocean Signal MOB1,set|
Read More Articles:
- LALIZAS Liferaft LEISURE-RAFT
- Sigma Work Vest Auto, 170N, ISO 12402-3 with Ocean Signal MOB1, set
- LALIZAS Liferaft SOLAS OCEANO, Davit-Launched Self-Righting
- LALIZAS Liferaft SOLAS OCEANO, Davit-Launched
- LALIZAS Liferaft SOLAS OCEANO, Throw Over-board Self-Righting Type
- International Liferaft ISO-RAFT, ISO 9650-1
- Liferaft SOLAS OCEANO, Throw Over-board