Ideal for in-shore boating, the LALIZAS high quality standard Leisure-Raft is perfect for those that don’t need a full feature life raft. It is the smallest, lightest and most inexpensive life raft in the market. The LALIZAS Leisure-Raft with its light weight allows for easy deployment, and the compact size makes storage easy in the smallest spaces.
Even though this specific equipment is not stated as mandatory by law, it is crucial for your safety in case of MOB emergency.
- TPED approved CO2 cylinder for easy transport.
- Thermobonding technique that ensures extreme durability and reliability.
- SOLAS Approved water activated compact led light.
• 20 ft. (6m) Painter line
• Hand pump – Sea anchor (1 piece)
• Raft knife (1 piece)
• Pressure relief valve (1 piece)
• CO2 Inflation system
• Water-activated locator light
• Ballast bags (2 pieces)
• Case (1 piece)
*3-year recommended service interval
|Code||Max Persons||Container||Weight (kg)||A||B||L||W||H|
Read more : International Liferaft ISO-RAFT, ISO 9650-1