The F127 flow computer has been developed to calculate corrected differential liquid volume at normal conditions. This is calculated by measuring the uncorrected volumetric flow and actual line temperature in both the supply and return line. These signals are processed with the thermal expansion coefficient algorithm stored in the flow computer. The reference temperature can be defined as desired (e.g. 15°C, 20°C or 60°F). The usual difficulties encountered in such applications include: pulsating flows, very low consumption readings, vibration and high ambient temperatures. These are all well catered for in the design and operation of the F127.
The display shows the compensated consumption / flow rate, total, accumulated total and actual line temperatures. On-screen engineering units like Nm³ are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays corrected consumption (flow rate), total and accumulated total.
- Supply line: displays actual temperature and corrected flow rate.
- Return line: displays actual temperature and corrected flow rate.
- Analog output signal reflecting the corrected consumption / flow rate.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67″) or 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
- Temperature: six 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Engineering units for flow rate, total and temperature on the display.
- LED backlight.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Net fuel consumption calculation for diesel engines on board of ships or locomotives, generators or burners, corrected for the influence of thermal product expansion.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Read more : Fluidwell Indicator Liquid Type F116 Series For Ship