- 8.3 GPH, Salt Rejection: 99.2 %, Compatible with Spectra’s Z±Ion System.
- Power / Draw: 12 Volt DC, 10 Amps.
- Operates in Waters from 36 Degrees F to 110 Degrees F, Run-Dry Protection.
- Item # : 503800.
- Brand : Spectra Watermakers.
- Model # : VT-200-T-12V.
- Shipping Weight : 95.01 Lbs.
Package Includes :
- High Pressure Clark Pump and Reverse Osmosis Membrane Module.
- Analog Gauge Assembly.
- Inlet Feed Pump Module with Fresh Water Flush System.
- Accumulator Tank.
- Installation Fittings Kit.
- 5/8″ Hose (2 x 25′).
- Service Kit.
The Spectra VT-200-T Ventura Desalinator is the same size and configuration as the Ventura 150, but uses a higher displacement Clark Pump to produce more water. This allows it to operate in warm waters above 50F (10C), delivering more than 8 gallons (31 liters) per hour. With it’s modular design, it’s an ideal system for installation in tight spaces whether you’re cruising, fishing, or racing. Simple analog controls and gauges display the feed-water pressure and the product-flow meter. A hand-held salinity monitor and a three-way valve for product water testing are included.
- Spectra 200T Ventura Desalinator includes installation kit with handheld salinity meter and a water sampling valve.
- Designed for warm water above 50 degrees F (10 C).
- Commercial-grade diaphragm pumps with run-dry protection.
- Low power consumption; can be run on batteries, solar or wind power.
- Whisper quiet.
- Compatible with Spectra’s Z±Ion system (sold separately); Protects membrane, filters on your Spectra watermaker.
- Fresh water production :
- 8.3 Gallons (31 liters) per hour.
- 200 Gallons (757 liters) per day.
- Po10 Amps @ 12 Volt DC.
- Power Consumption :
- 14.5 Watts per gallon.
- 4 Watts per liter.
- Pre Filters :
- 2.5″x10 ” pleated polyester 5 micron.
- 2.5″x10 ” pleated polyester 20 micron.
- Controls: Analog controls.
- Installation requirements: Dedicated thru hull (sold separately), dry and well ventilated area not to exceed 110 F / 37C.
- Membranes: 20″ x 2.5″ High rejection spiral wound polyamide.
- Pump and Motor: Shurflo diaphragm pump.
- Salt Rejection : 99.2 %.
- Temperature range :
- Maximum 110 degrees F / 37 degrees C.
- Minimum 36 degrees F / 2 degrees C.
- Baseline conditions : 33,000 PPM feed water at 77 degrees F / 25 degrees C.
- pH Range : 3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8).
- Chlorine Tolerance : 0 PPM.
- Warranty : Spectra standard warranty.
Note : The system must be connected to a dedicated 1/2″ to 3/4″ forward facing scoop type intake, thru-hull and seacock. A brine discharge thru-hull should be above the waterline, along or just above the boot stripe, to minimize water lift and back pressure. (Thru-hulls sold separately).
|Production / Day||200 gal (757 l)|
|Production / Hour||8.3 gal 31 l)|
|Power Requirement||12v DC 10A / 24v DC 5A, 14.5 Watts/1 gal 4 Watts/1 liter|
|Weight||60 lbs (27.7 kg)|
|Pre Filters||2.5”x10” pleated polyester 5 micron, 2.5”x10” pleated polyester 10 micron|
|Installation Requirements||Dedicated thruhull, dry and well ventilated area not to exceed 110F/37C|
|Membranes||20” x 2.5” High rejection spiral wound polyamide|
|Pump and Motor||Shurflo diaphragm pump|
|Temperature Range||Max 110F/37C Min 36F/2C|
|Baseline Conditions||33,000 PPM feed water at 77F/25C|
|pH Range||3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8)|
|Chlorine Tolerance||0 PPM|
|Warranty||Spectra standard warranty|
|Shipping Weight||80 lbs (36 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||33”x25”x19”, 84cm x 64cm x 49cm|
The Ventura 200T is the same size and configuration as the Ventura 150, but uses a higher displacement Clark Pump to produce more water. This allows it to operate in warm waters above 50F (10C), delivering over 8 gallons (31 liters) per hour. With it’s modular design, it’s an ideal system for installation in tight spaces whether you’re cruising, fishing, or racing. Simple analog controls and gauges display the feed water pressure and the product flow meter. A hand-held salinity monitor and a three-way valve for product water testing are included.
- Simple analog control panel.
- Compact modular design.
- Spectra’s unique Clark Pump for efficiency and reliability.
- Low power consumption, can be run on batteries, solar, or wind power.
- Whisper quiet.
- Commercial grade diaphragm pumps with run dry protection.
- System includes installation kit, handheld water quality tester, and product sample valve.
- Z±ION Compatible.