- 6.3 GPH, Salt Rejection: 99.2 %, Compatible with Spectra’s Z±Ion System.
- Power / Draw: 12 Volt DC, 9 Amps.
- Operates in all Water Temps, Run-Dry Protection.
Item # : 503798.
Brand : Spectra Watermakers.
Model # : VT-150-D-12V.
Shipping Weight : 95.01 Lbs.
Package Includes :
- High Pressure Clark Pump and Reverse Osmosis Membrane Module.
- Analog Gauge Assembly.
- Inlet Feed Pump Module with Fresh Water Flush System.
- Accumulator Tank.
- Installation Fittings Kit.
- 5/8″ Hose (2 x 25′).
- Service Kit.
The Spectra Ventura VT-150-D Desalinator is engineered for smaller vessels to be energy-efficient and lightweight. The compact, modular design, makes for easy installation in confined spaces. The Ventura 150 operates anywhere in the world and delivers more than 6 gallons (24 liters) an hour. This system has analog controls with an instrument panel containing a feed water pressure gauge and a product flow meter.
- Spectra Ventura VT-150-D Desalinator includes installation kit with handheld salinity meter and a water sampling valve.
- Designed to work in all water temps for efficient operation from the Arctic to the Equator.
- Commercial-grade diaphragm pumps with run-dry protection.
- Low power consumption; can be run on batteries, solar or wind power.
- Whisper quiet.
- Compatible with Spectra’s Z±Ion system (sold separately); Protects membrane, filters on your Spectra watermaker.
- Fresh water production :
- 6.3 Gallons (24 liters) per hour
- 150 Gallons (568 liters) per day, 9 Amps @ 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption :
- 17 Watts per gallon
- 4.5 Watts per liter
- Pre Filters: 2.5″x10 ” pleated polyester 5 micron.
- Controls: Analog controls.
- Installation Requirements: Dedicated thru hull, dry and well ventilated area not to exceed 110 F / 37C (Sold Separately).
- Membranes: 20″ x 2.5″ High rejection spiral wound polyamide.
- Pump and Motor: Shurflo diaphragm pump.
- Salt Rejection: 99.2 %
- Temperature Range :
- Maximum 110 degrees F / 37 degrees C
- Minimum 36 degrees F / 2 degrees C
- Baseline Conditions: 33,000 PPM feed water at 77 degrees F / 25 degrees C.
- pH Range: 3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8).
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 PPM.
- Warranty: Spectra standard warranty.
Note : The system must be connected to a dedicated 1/2″ to 3/4″ forward facing scoop type intake, thru-hull and seacock. A brine discharge thru-hull should be above the waterline, along or just above the boot stripe, to minimize water lift and back pressure. (Thru-hulls sold separately).
|Production / Day||150 gal (568 l)|
|Production / Hour||6.3 gal (24 l)|
|Power Requirement||12v DC 9A / 24v DC 4.5A, 17 Watts/1 gal 4.5 Watts/1 liter|
|Weight||60 lbs (27.7 kg)|
|Pre Filters||2.5”x10” pleated polyester 5 micron|
|Installation Requirements||Dedicated thruhull, dry and well ventilated area not to exceed 110F/37C|
|Membranes||20” x 2.5” High rejection spiral wound polyamide|
|Pump and Motor||Shurflo diaphragm pump|
|Temperature Range||Max 110F/37C Min 36F/2C|
|Baseline Conditions||33,000 PPM feed water at 77F/25C|
|pH Range||3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8)|
|Chlorine Tolerance||0 PPM|
|Warranty||Spectra standard warranty|
|Shipping Weight||80 lbs (36 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||33”x25”x19”, 84cm x 64cm x 49cm|
The Spectra Ventura series is engineered to be energy-efficient and lightweight. The compact, modular design, makes for easy installation in confined spaces. The Ventura 150 operates anywhere in the world and delivers over 6 gallons (24 liters) an hour. This system has analog controls with an instrument panel containing a feed water pressure gauge and a product flow meter.
- Simple analog control panel.
- Compact modular design.
- Spectra’s unique Clark Pump for efficiency and reliability.
- Low power consumption, can be run on batteries, solar, or wind power.
- Whisper quiet.
- Commercial grade diaphragm pumps with run dry protection.
- System includes installation kit, handheld water quality tester, and product sample valve.
- Designed to operate efficiently from the Arctic to the Equator.
- Z±ION Compatible.