K-Bridge Radar provides the operator with radar video and tracking on a state-of-the-art radar display and control unit. The system is easy to use, and all the most frequently used controls are directly available from the operator panel.
FULLY INTEGRATED ARPA RADAR
K-Bridge ARPA radar is our latest series of type approved ARPA radars. It is provided as a stand alone ARPA radar or as a fully integrated part of the K-Bridge integrated navigation system. It provides superior target tracking and has advanced navigation integration with multi-sensor input. K-Bridge can include electronic chart functions and automatic navigation and track steering when part of a K-Bridge integrated bridge system. The colour display presents a square radar picture, which gives an increased active radar display area for better traffic surveillance. A dedicated operator panel gives ease of operation.
- Radar display can be either a dedicated radar console or multi-functional display unit, switchable between Radar, ECDIS and Conning.
- Square radar picture which means a 27% larger radar coverage on the screen.
- 26” flat panel colour display (TFT).
- Dedicated operator panel for ease of operation.
- Digital transmission of radar signals (GigE) for minimum signal loss Manual and automatic radar target acquisition and tracking.
- Charts displayed as underlay to the radar video.
- Instant update of trails (afterglow) when adjusting clutter settings.
- Trails maintained after a reset of the screen centre and after changes of range scale.
- Gyro-stabilized head-up presentation mode making True trails available on a head-up display.
- Manual and automatic clutter reduction with instant response in the radar picture.
- Relief background for improved detection of moving or weak targets.
- Echo stretch.
- Integrated handling of the navigation sensors, providing the best set of own-ship data (position, course and speed).
- Presentation of targets from AIS.
- Target speed up to 100 knots relative.
- Eleven range scales (0.125-96 nm) Bearing scale that always gives the correct bearing from own ship.
- Three colour palettes give easy adjustment of the radar picture for the current light conditions.
- Two Electronic Bearing Lines/Variable Range Markers (EBL/VRM).
- Remote control of K-Bridge Autopilot in Heading, Course, Waypoint and Track control mode.
- Monitoring of sailing routes.
- 26″ TFT display: 1920 x 1200 pixels.
The following charts are supported :
• ENC: S-63 and S-57 Edition 3 (official charts).
• Vector charts: AVCS (UKHO), Navtor, Primar, Jeppesen/CMap.
K-Bridge Radar can be configured to communicate with :
• K-Bridge ECDIS.
• K-Bridge Multi Functional Display.
• K-Bridge Conning.
• K-Bridge Autopilot.
• K-Bridge Sensor Integrator.
• K-Chief Vessel automation system.
• K-Pos Dynamic positioning system.
• VDR – Voyage Data Recorder.
The K-Bridge Radar is approved in accordance with EU MED 96/98/EC annex A.1/4.38 (as Radar equipment CAT 1 with Chart option) and annex A.1/4.34 (as Radar equipment CAT 1).
ARPA RADAR CONSOLE
RADAR TO LAN INTERFACE
- Input voltage : 115/230 VAC +/- 10%
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
- Power consumption : 340 W
Material : Aluminum /ANSI 316
Protection standard : IEC 60945 Protected Environment
Colour, Black : NCS S 9000-N (RAL 9005)
Colour, White Aluminum : RAL 9006
The K-Bridge ARPA radar is in compliance with IEC 60945.
Read more : KONGSBERG, Gyro Compass MGC R2 For Ship / High Speed Crafts; KONGSBERG, Motion Sensor and Gyro Compass; ACOUSTIC CONTROL SYSTEM FOR BOP OPERATION; HIPAP – ACOUSTIC UNDERWATER POSITIONING AND NAVIGATION SYSTEMS; µPAP (MICROPAP) COMPACT ACOUSTIC POSITIONING SYSTEM; TRANSPONDER, FOR EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE