The K-Bridge conning display makes key information easily available for efficient monitoring.
It is a screen based information system. Sensor input data and corresponding orders (set points) collected from individual sensors and instruments are logically grouped and presented on a screen for easy viewing from the primary workstations up to a distance of 2 meters from the screen. The conning information display system uses graphic display technique and locates the data inputs appropriately around and on a symbol illustrating the configuration of the ship. Bridge and watch alarm system is available as an integrated function of the conning display, with clear alarm message display and acknowledgment functions at every conning display.
- Course to steer.
- Radius for the turn in process.
STATUS INFORMATION DISPLAYED
- Rudder angle.
- Speed forward and astern as well as athwart ship if applicable (depending on the log system).
- Thruster pitch.
- Main propeller RPM and pitch.
- Water depth.
- True and relative wind speed and direction.
ROUTE AND DATA DISPLAYED
- Bearing to wheel over position (WOP).
- Distance and time to WOP.
- Off track error and limit.
- Position receiver status.
- Track steering work station in command.
- Autopilot modes.
- Estimated time of arrival.
- The equipment is designed to conform to the following standards :
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
- Nautical Safety Part 6, chapter 8.
- Input voltage : 230 VAC +/- 10%.
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 5%.
- Power consumption : 120 W.
- Resolution 17″ and 19″ : 1280 x 1024 pixels.
- Resolution 23″ : 1600 x 1200 pixels.
Read more : Navigation Sensor Integrator; ARPA RADAR, K-BRIDGE RADAR; KONGSBERG, Gyro Compass MGC R2 For Ship / High Speed Crafts; KONGSBERG, Motion Sensor and Gyro Compass; Electronic Chart Display System;Autopilot, K-Bridge Autopilot; TRANSPONDER, FOR EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE