Taiko Kikai’s gear pump is provided with segmental gears, which continuously contact each other on one point, as its standard. Segmental gear eliminates confinement phenomena, which occurs on conventional involute gears, to realize the positive-displacement pump that has small noise, small vibration, and long lifetime. Taiko Kikai’s gear pump is used for transferring, for example, lubrication oil, fuel oil, and chemical liquid.
Principle of operation
Gear pump is a kind of positive-displacement pump that captures the liquid into the gaps formed by the meshing of the gears rotating inside the casing so as to let the liquid go along the inner periphery of the casing through from the suction-end to the discharge-end.
Taiko Kikai’s gear pump is provided with segmental gears.
NHG series is motor driven horizontal low pressure internal bearing type gear pumps.
Tooth Profile : To be the first in the world to design a one-point-contact-gear called “Segmental Gear” as our standard model.
- Temperature : Maximum handling oil temperature is 80°C.
- Bearing : Internal bearing is self-lubricated by pumping liquid which is suitable to serve lubricant fluids.
- Shaft Seal : The conventional gland packing is our standard; however, the mechanical seal type or an oil seal type is also available.
- Flange : Both suction and discharge are JIS1 OK.
- Centering : If connecting the pump with the motor the standard allowable alignment value at the rate of 2000 to 500min-1at the shaft coupling side surface should be under 0.1 mm and at the shaft coupling end surface should be under 0.1 mm.
- Hydraulic Test : Twice the value of the designed specification pressure with a maximum value of 1.20MPa.
- Capacity : The following capacity shows at viscosity of 25.8mm2/s with discharge pressure of 0.60MPa.
The allowable suction pressure range is -0.05 to 0.20MPa at the pump suction.
Taiko Kikai’s Gear Pump Specification
|Suc. X Disc||60Hz||50Hz|
|NHG-0.3||32 x 25||0.3||0.45||0.25||0.37|
||40 x 32||1.5||2.2||1.2||1.8|
|NHG-2.5||50 x 40||2.5||3.7||2||3|
|NHG-4||65 x 50||4||6||3.3||5|
|NHG-7.5||80 x 65||7.5||11||6||9|
||100 x 80||20||30||16||25|
|NHG-30||125 x 100||30||–||25||–|