Lowara DOC 7VX GT Submersible Pump with Tube Floatswitch
- Emptying of residential sump pits rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
- Garden and lawn irrigation with suction from rainwater tanks.
- Emergency draining of flooded basements and garages.
- Transfer of water from tanks cisterns and swimming pools.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C with partially submerged pump.
- Dry motor.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m.
- Class B insulation.
- IP68 protection.
- The DOC 7 pump has a delivery of 180 l/min head up to 7m and passes suspended solids up to 20mm in diameter.
- A ‘shallow suction device’ that can be mounted on both the DOC 3 and DOC 7 models is available. It ensures complete drainage of flooded floors (to 3mm from floor).
- Motor Details: 230v 1ph 50Hz 0.55kW 0.75HP.
- Built-in capacitor.
- Thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
Submersible Electric Pumps for drainage of clean and dirty water DOC Series
DOC pumps are versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact. Three basic versions are available with 0,25 to 0,55 kW power. A DOC 7VX version with Vortex impeller is available.
• Emptying of residential sump pits, rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
• Garden and lawn irrigation, with suction from rainwater tanks.
• Emergency draining of flooded basements and garages.
• Transfer of water from tanks and basins.
• Maximum liquid temperature : 40°C.
• Dry motor cooled by the pumped liquid.
• Power cord :
– single-phase: with plug.
– three-phase: without plug.
• Insulation class 130°C (B).
• IPX8 protection.
• Maximum immersion depth : 5 m.
• The DOC3 pump features a flow rate up to 135 l/min, head up to 7 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm in diameter. Only available in single-phase version.
• The DOC7 pump features a flow rate up to 225 l/min, head up to 11 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm in diameter.
• The DOC7VX pump features a flow rate up to 175 l/min, head up to 7 m, and can handle liquids with suspended solids up to 20 mm in diameter.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles, 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
• The single-phase versions feature:
– pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
– built-in capacitor.
– thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
• SG versions (single-phase without float switch), GT versions (single-phase with pre-assembled tube float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.
• A “shallow-suction device”, that can be mounted on both the DOC3 and DOC7 models, is available on request. It ensures the complete
drainage of flooded floors (down to 3 mm from floor).
The SOS Kit is available, for quick emergency dewatering of flooded basements, garages and residential buildings. The kit is composed of :
A single-phase DOC3 electric pump, equipped with float switch, 10 meters power cord with plug and a quick coupling already mounted for rapid hose connection.
6 meters long flexible hose, complete with quick coupling already mounted for rapid pump connection.
Plastic box that can be used to store the kit on a shelf when not in use, or as a strainer during operation.