Lowara DL Vortex/A Submersible pump
- Pumping of sewage with suspended solids and filaments.
- Emptying of sumps septic tanks and wastewater discharge tanks.
- Draining of flooded excavations and marshy ground.
- Max flow rate : 30 m³/hr.
- Max head : 8.4m.
- Maximum immersion depth : 5m.
- IP68 protection.
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid :
- 50°C with fully submerged pump.
- 25°C with partially submerged pump.
- Passes solids up to 50mm.
- Pump outlet : 50mm.
- Pump is for free standing installation. (Pump is also available for fixed installation).
- Pedestal kit must be added if purchasing fixed installation pump.
- Pump fitted with 10 metres of cable.
- Motor : 400v 3ph 50Hz 1.1kW 2850rpm.
Submersible Electric Pumps for pumping sewage
The DL series electric pumps come with single-channel or Vortex impeller (DLV), and are designed to handle solids-laden wastewater, with up to 22 m head and 42 m3/h delivery. 0,6 kW to 1,5 kW rated power. Solids handled up to 50 mm in diameter.
• Pumping of sewage with suspended solids and filaments.
• Emptying of sumps, septic tanks and wastewater discharge tanks.
• Draining of flooded excavations and marshy ground.
• Maximum liquid temperature :
– 50°C with fully submerged pump.
– 25°C with partially submerged pump.
• Mechanical seal protected by sand labyrinth.
• Maximum dimension of suspended solids :
– 45 mm for DL80, DL90, DL105, MINIVORTEX, VORTEX.
– 50 mm for DL109, DL125, DLV100, DLV115.
• Motor in a dielectric non-toxic oil bath, which ensures the lubrification of the ball bearings and a more efficient cooling.
• Power cord: H07RN-F.
– single-phase: with plug.
– three-phase: without plug.
• Insulation class 155°C (F).
• IPX8 protection.
• Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
• The single-phase versions feature :
– capacitor housed in a box on the power cord + 1,5 m. power cord with plug.
– thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
• CG versions (single-phase with pre-assembled float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.