The CS Series Oily Water Separator units are suitable for use on board vessels such as chemical, oil and product tankers, passenger and RO-RO, workboats, offshore service vessels, warships, cruise ships, superyachts and fast patrol craft.
Our units are used to separate oil from bilge water to the required international standard of 15 ppm (parts per million) oil content before discharge overboard and to maintain a cleaner marine environment, aiding the preservation of marine life throughout the world’s oceans and seas.
The Victor MiniSep range of Oily Water Separators is by far our most popular product and due to its success, now includes the latest designed and approved CS Lite OWS unit, a compact and lightweight version of the original larger MiniSep CS Range and which is suited to smaller vessels where size, weight and function, without jeopardising ultimate vessel speed is required.
Victor Marine’s Oily Water Separators use unique design features to set a standard above the rest.
- Uses a three-stage high-quality separation system which is effective and reliable;
- No high-speed moving parts, resulting in less maintenance and lower costs;
- No delicate expensive membranes;
- Uses organic materials;
- Low power consumption;
- No hazardous chemicals, cleaning cycles or back-washing required;
- Uses a unique Advanced Granular Media (AGM) refined to adsorb 60% of its weight in oil contaminants – increases the life of consumables, minimising costs and maximising uptime;
- Fully Type Approved by Class Societies including BV, ABS, DNV GL (including the 5ppm “Clean Design” Notation), CCS, RMRS, MED and USCG;
- Simple fully automatic operation requires no staff training;
- Can be supplied in turnkey package or in modular form for ease of installation;
- Ancillary equipment and spares available for all OWS units;
The complete range of Victor MiniSep units are renowned for their “green” credentials, efficiency, reliability, economy, ease of installation, use and servicing making the installation and lifespan of the units trouble-free.
|Capacity||0.5 m3/hr (132 US gal/hr)|
|Width (inc. Maint.)||1041mm (1655mm)|
|Depth (inc. Maint.)||655mm (1080mm)|
|Height (inc. Maint.)||1474mm (1700mm)|
|50 Hz (60Hz)||0.55kW (0.55kW)|
|inc. heater||1.55kW (1.55kW)|
|Inlet Suction||32mm (1 1/4″)|
|Return to bilge||25mm (1″)|
|Recovered Oil||25mm (1″)|
|Flush Valve||15mm (1/2″)|
|Pressure Relief||15mm (1/2″)|
|Operating||1.38 Bar (20 psi)|
|Maximum||3.45 Bar (50 psi)|
|Water Requirement||No back-washing required. Clean water required for oil content monitor and commissioning. Recommended pressure 0.5 – 4 bar.|
|Air Requirement||No back-washing required. Clean water required for oil content monitor and commissioning. Recommended pressure 0.5 – 4 bar.|
Read more : Oily Water Separators Type CS0250; VP Minor Fixed Tank Washing Machines Marine; VP Minor Portable Tank Washing Machines Marine; Oily Water Separators Type CS1000; Oily Water Separators Type CS4000; Oily Water Separators Type CS5000