This specifically developed tool is ideal for cleaning / washing down cargo residues in holds of bulk carrier and general cargo vessels. It produces a powerful jet of water as a combination of compressed air and water, which can also effectively remove flaking rust and paint. Suitable for surface preparation of marine works and other area as well.
Main advantages include :
- Simple One-Person-Operation mechanism.
- Three-pieces detachable design of main body.
- Made of light-weight non corrosive material.
- Bracket holding main body to pan & tilt in wide range.
- Rugged and foldable stand set with wheels, carry easily.
- Built-in air inlet ball valve for shut-off and pressure control.
- Optional threaded and other type of inlet couplings available.
- Workable on normal fire line and working air line.
Technical Details :
|Ref. IMPA CODE||590741|
|Effective Jet Reach||25 Meters (Maximum)|
|Working Water Inlet Pressure||0.59MPa (Recommended)|
|Working Air Inlet Pressure||0.69MPa (Recommended)|
|Estimated Water Consumption||455 lpm|
|Suggested Air Supply||47.5 lps (Minimum)|
|Weight (main body & stand set)||18.5 Kgs|
|Length of main body (assembled)||880mm (including threaded coupling)|
|Length of stand set||940mm|
|Width of stand set||480mm|
|Height of stand set (fully set-up)||1100mm|
|Water Hose Size||Dia. 50mm|
|Water Coupling||2” Threaded or Nakajima Type|
|Air Hose Size||Dia. 15mm|
Standard Packing : Each product in a brown cardboard box together with accessories and User’s Manual/Operation Instructions.
Ex. Works time : 1-10 days from existing stock. Or specifically depending on quantities, customer’s logo/marking/printing and other requirements.
Payment terms : To be negotiated per order amount and details.
We, as real manufacturer, also offer following services :