Also known as BLOBAC Cleaners. A compact, lightweight and almost all-purpose industrial vacuum cleaner which works on compressed air. The must equipment for marine, offshore and other circumstances where a clean-up is needed during surface preparation or machining works.
Main advantages include :
1. Not only metal chipping but also water, oil, dust, bottom sludge or mixture can be cleaned off.
2. Can easily be used by attaching on any ordinary pail with an O.D. 30cm.
3. Consist of no moving parts, never worn out.
4. It eliminates combustion and electric shock hazards.
5. It is provided with a float-ball which is to automatically stop the suction when the receiver becomes full.
6. Enable completely emerged in cleaning fluid, convenient to clean and Maintenance.
7. Workable with any air compressor aside you.
8. Standard Pail can in steel. Optional SUS Pail Can and Wheeled bracket available.
|Ref. IMPA CODE||590721 (590722)|
|TIANDA CODE||TD-300 (TD500)||TD-301 (TD-501)|
|Main Material||Painted Steel*||SUS304|
|Working Pressure (MPa)||0.6-0.8|
|Est. Air Consumption (CBM/min.)||0.36|
|Vacuum Level (mm water column)||3000|
|Suction Capacity (CBM/Min.)||3|
|Suction Nozzle Size (mm)||Dia. 25 (Dia.32) 1PC + W14 1PC|
|Air Hose Size for Suction Nozzle (mm)||Internal Dia.25 (Dia.32)|
|Air Hose length for Suction Nozzle (mm)||2000|
|Standard Air Inlet Size (inch)||RC3/8|
Standard Packing : Each product in a brown cardboard box together with accessories and User’s Manual/Operation Instructions.
Ex. Works time : 1-10 days from existing stock. Or specifically depending on quantities, customer’s logo/marking/printing and other requirements.
Payment terms : To be negotiated per order amount and details.