for lubricating and non-lubricating media
The HM F turbine flow meter series (F for flange connections) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates. They are mainly used for lubrication and non-lubrication media. They are particularly suitable for low and medium viscosity liquids, such as water, emulsions, glycol mixtures and light oils.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of turbine flow meters. There are no welding seams in contact with the media thanks to the innovative design. All common flange connections can be realized as well. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the HM F guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and an extremely long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
- Measuring Ranges : 0.3 up to 13,400 l/min.
- Measuring Accuracy : up to ±0.1 %.
- Repeatability : ±0.05 % (under the same conditions).
- Linearity : ±1 % of actual flow.
- Measuring Span :
- Standard : 1:10
- Extended : on request.
- Viscosity Range : 0.8 up to 30 mm²/s.
- Materials :
- Housing : as per DIN 1.4404 [AISI 316L] (others on request).
- Wheels : as per DIN 1.4122, 1.4460 [AISI 329] (others on request).
- Bearing : Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing.
- Pressure : up to 400 bar [5,800 psi].
- Medium Temperature : -60 °C up to +350 °C [-76 °F up to +662 °F].
Pickups and Amplifiers
- Carrier-Frequency Pulse Amplifier with Single Pickup (VTE 02).
- Local Converter with Interface (WT.02/WI.02).
- Inductive Pulse Amplifiers with Single Pickup (VIE 02).
- Inductive Pickups and Amplifiers for extreme medium temperatures (IF und VIE).
- Programmable Local Converters with Interface (WIE).
- Carrier-Frequency Pulse Amplifier (VTE Ex).
- Local Display with Analog and Frequency Output (VTC/VIC).
- Local Display for wall mount with analog and frequency output (VTG/VIG).
- Local Display battery-powered (VTB).
- Panel Mount Displays with Analog and Frequency Output (FAS. 100).
- Wall Mount Displays with Analog and Frequency Output (FAW 100).
- Frequency to Analog Converter (FAU 50).
- Intrinsically Safe Supply Unit (EWS).
Read more : HM HIGH PRESSURE TURBINE FLOW METER; TRG STANDARD TURBINE FLOW METER; POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT FLOW METERS; Positive Displacement Flow Meters for Oil Gas; Gear Flow Meters for abrasive, corrosive and less lubricating fluids