ZHM ST Series
The ZHM ST gear flow meter series tungsten carbide sleeve bearing design) are flow meters which are mainly used in lubrication and non-lubrication liquids. They are equallysuitable for filled, viscous and abrasive media.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of gear flow meters. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the ZHM ST guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and a long service life under even the toughest application conditions.
- Measuring Ranges : 0.005 up to 1,000 l/min.
- Measuring Accuracy : up to ±0.1 %.
- Repeatability : ±0.05 % (under the same conditions).
- Linearity : ±0.5 % of actual flow (viscosity ≥ 30 mm²/s).
- Materials :
- Housing : as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303], 1.4404 [AISI 316L].
- Gears : as per DIN 1.4122, 1.4501 [AISI F55].
- Bearing : Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing.
- Seals : FKM, PTFE (others on request)
- Pressure : up to 630 bar [9,135 psi].
- Medium Temperature : -40 °C up to +180 °C [-40 °F up to +356 °F] (others on request).
Pickups and Amplifiers
- Carrier-Frequency Pulse Amplifier with Single Pickup (VTE 02).
- Local Converter with Interface (WT.02/WI.02).
- Carrier-Frequency Pulse Amplifier with Dual Pickup (VTD 03).
- Carrier-Frequency Pulse Amplifier with Single Pickup (VTE 03).
- Inductive Pulse Amplifiers with Single Pickup (VIE 02).
- Fibreoptical Amplifier and Lightpulse Receiver (FOP und OPTV).
- Inductive Pickups and Amplifiers for extreme medium temperatures (IF und VIE).
- Programmable Local Converters with Interface (WIE).
- Carrier-Frequency Pulse Amplifier (VTE Ex).
- Local Display with Analog and Frequency Output (VTC/VIC).
- Local Display for wall mount with analog and frequency output (VTG/VIG).
- Local Display battery-powered (VTB).
- Panel Mount Displays with Analog and Frequency Output (FAS 100).
- Wall Mount Displays with Analog and Frequency Output (FAW 100).
- Frequency to Analog Converter (FAU 50).
- Intrinsically Safe Supply Unit (EWS).
Read more : HM HIGH PRESSURE TURBINE FLOW METER; TRG STANDARD TURBINE FLOW METER; POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT FLOW METERS; Positive Displacement Flow Meters for Oil Gas; Turbine Flow Meters with Flange Connections (HM F)