SC 160 I is a self-contained medium range LED lantern with best-in-class optical performance for fixed and floating structures. The lantern includes solar panels, battery and charge controller. This lantern is designed for harsh marine environments and for long uninterrupted operation.
SC 160 I LED Lantern Features
• Range up to 8 NM @0.74T and 11 NM @0.85T depending on the georaphical location.
• Standard IALA colours red, green, white and yellow.
• Lantern made of rugged injection moulded aluminium housing and UV resistant polyethylene body.
• Integrated flasher with day-night switch and solar charger.
• Standard VRLA battery and ventilated battery compartment, Li-on battery optional.
• Solar modules covered with tempered glass.
• Adjustable intensity and range.
• Available with narrow (5°) or wide (10°) vertical divergence.
• Programmable with Bluetooth control mobile app up to 50m radius.
• Other wireless programming options available.such as Sabik Easy Programmer or PC/USB interface.
• Integrated event log for 365 days.
• Optional integrated GPS sychronization and GSM remote monitoring.
• External charge port or external solar module.
• Available in two models: Type 1 (FATDMA) and Type 3 (RATDMA)
• AIS transponder integrated in the top part of the lantern
• Integrated GPS antenna and external VHF antenna included in the delivery
• Extremely low power consumption when used as Type 1 < 45 mW with
1 message / 3 minutes (about 0.09 Ah/day)
• Support messages: 6 and 21
• Supports up to 10 virtual AtoN:s
Datasheet SC 160 I LED Lantern
|Vertical divergence @ 50% peak intensity||Peak intensity red||Peak intensity green||Peak intensity yellow||Peak intensity white|
|SC-160-1-W||10°||550 cd||550 cd||800 cd||1 100 cd|
|SC-160-1-N||5°||1 000 cd||1 000 cd||1 200 cd||1 850 cd|
|Power consumption@ peak intensity||13 W||16 W||16 W||16 W|
|Nominal operating voltage||12 VDC / 24 VDC|
|Operating voltage range||10 – 32 VDC|
|Solar panel charger||16 A PWM charger|
|Main technical specification|
|Lens visual / Mechanical diameter||160 mm|
|Lens material||UV stabilized acrylic|
|Light source||High Power Light Emitting Diodes|
|Solar modules||3 x 10 W|
|Battery||VRLA GEL-Type, 32 Ah / 12 VLi-on, 35 Ah / 12 V|
|Weight||27 kg / 59.5 lb20 kg with Li-on battery / 44.1 lb|
|Temperature range||-40° to +60°C / -40° to +140°F|
|Installation||3 x M12 on 330 mm dia|
|Remote monitoring||Optional: GSM & AIS|
|Programming||Infra red programmer|
|Sychronization||Wire sync, optional: GPS|
|Flash character||246 standard + 1 custom character|
|Day / night mode||Automatic and programmable 0.3% – 100% intensity|
|Code SC-160-1-LBc -O||Note|
|L||Lens option (W or N) W: 10°N: 5°|
|B||Battery option (V or Li)|
|c||colour (W, R, G, or Y)|
|O||Option (1L, 4L, 9L, 11L or AIS)|
Product code example: SC160-1-WVW-4L
• SC160-1-WVW is the code for SC160 I with VRLA battery and wide lens in white
• 4L is a selection of option integrated GPS sync including GPS atenna
|Product||Packing dimensions (DxWxH) mm||Gross weight kg||Packing dimensions (DxWxH) inch||Gross weight lb|
Read more : SC 110 Marine self-contained LED light