GEA Westfalia Separator OTC 2-02-137 / OTC 3-02-137
Technical Data | Continuous treatment of fuel and lube oils, hydraulic, diesel, turbine and waste oils.
This separator is equipped with a solid-wall bowl. It can be equipped for either clarification of liquids or separation of liquid mixtures, with simultaneous solids removal. The dirty liquid enters the rota-ting bowl through the product feed and is clarified or separated in the disk stack. The separated heavy phase is diverted over the separating disk and discharges from the bowl by gravity. The purified light liquid phase is pressure-discharged by the centripetal pump. The separated solids accumulate in the solids holding space and must be removed by hand.
Frame, hood and drive
The separator is equipped with an oil level sight glass. The hood is removable. The machine is driven by a 3-phase AC motor. Power is transferred to the bowl spindle via a flat belt. All bearings are splashlubricated from a central oil bath.
Materials of construction
Frame : Grey cast-iron GG-25 Aluminium*
Hood : Silumin
Main bowl parts : Stainless steel
Gaskets : NBR
• Standard motor.
• Light weight.
• Bowl of stainless steel.
• Light phase discharged under pressure.
• Gravity discharge of heavy phase.
• Easy conversion into clarifier.
Technical Data OTC 2-02-137 /OTC 3-02-137
Operating principles and constructional features
• 3-phase AC motor.
• Rubber cushions.
• Motor protection switch.
• Set of tools.
• Set of commissioning parts.
• Set of regulating rings.
• Hood limit switch.
• Set of hoses (for feed and discharge).
• Filling water hopper.
• Flow detector/ Flow indicator.
• Technical documentation.
Additional equipment (available at extra cost)
• Set of spare parts for 8,000/16,000 operating hours.
• Set of bowl inlays (sludge liners).
• For operating voltage 230 V AC, 1 phase.
• For operating voltage 110 V AC, 1 phase.
• For operating voltage 24 V DC.
• Each separator is also available as a ready-to-connect compact unit, including accessories.
• Shipping and power plants.
• Metal working industry.
• Automotive industry.
• Steel and paper industry, etc.