An advanced hybrid polymer sealant designed for use in H60, A0-A60 and B0-B30 Class divisions in marine and offshore construction around both cable and pipe penetrations. MFS cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to form a durable elastomeric seal. MFS excels in applications where a high-degree of water resistance is required. MFS complies with International Maritime Organization (IMO) standards.
- Item : STI-MFS100.
- Weight : 0.5 kg, 1.18 lb.
- Features :
- Flexible to accommodate vibration Resistant to aging and weathering.
- Non-corrosive and non-conductive.
- Fast Curing Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Excellent chemical resistance protects in polluted or corrosive environments.
- Provides superior sealing function to prevent the passage of fire, smoke, hot gases, sound, conditioned air, and water.