Factory-manufactured devices designed for use in A0-A60 and B0-B30 Class divisions to protect transitions between steel and plastic pipes in marine and offshore construction. The heavy gauge stainless steel shell is lined with a molded, intumescent insert and provided with a marine grade, mild steel flange for attachment to steel pipes.
- Type : Transitional Marine Firestop Collar – 50mm Steel & Plastic pipe.
- Item : STI-MFC50T.
- Weight : 0.54 kg, 1.2 lb.
- Features :
- Heavy gauge, chromium rich 316 stainless steel construction.
- Resistant to aging and weathering, no soluble or hygroscopic ingredients.
- Rapid expansion High volume of char.
- Provides sealing function to restrict the passage of fire, smoke, and hot gases at transitions from plastic pipes to steel pipes or scuppers.
- Easily installable and retrofittable around existing pipe.
- Quick and simple install .
- Maintenance free Collars available for many common sizes.
- Will not damage outside of pipe.
- No sealant required.
- No welding required.