VP Water Gun
dThe VP Watergun is a powerful water gun with effective jet lengths of up to 25m with a low recoil for rapid cleaning of decks and bulk cargo holds. Supplied complete with a tripod stand, the lightweight design is ideal for one-man operation.
- A powerful water gun with low recoil for rapid cleaning of decks and bulk cargoholds.
- For use as a hand held water gun or with optional tripod stand, ideal one-man operation.
- Suitable for use ana wide range of Bulk Ore carriers and multi product tankers.
- Lightweight maintenance free construction.
- Offering effective jet lengths of up to 25m (82ft) and water throw of 30m.
- Minimal recoil of 3- 12 kg ideal for single man hand-held “fatigue free” operation.
- Effective use of water throughput between 12 – 18m3/hour (53 – 80 US gal/min) at 4 kgcm2 (58psi).
- Minimal air requirement of 3m3/min at 7kg/cm2 (105 ut ft/min at 98 psi).
- Integral venturi introduction of air to increase water force & throw.
- Ideally suited for low water pressure – 4kg/cm2 (58psi).
- Maintenance free and ultra light weight Aluminium contruction.
- Water Inlet via 2″ BSP male threaded connection.
- Air supply via 21ug EU “Q” type claw coupling.
- Integral air supply ball valve fitted as standard.
- Light weight easy to assemble tripod.
- Various connections and hose supply lengths.
- Maximum Up to 30m (98ft).
- Typical Between 20m – 25m (66 – 82ft).
Operating Water Pressure
- Maximum 7 kg/cm2 (100psi).
- Optimum 3 – 5 kg/cm2.
- Capacity 12- 18m2/hour (53- 80 US gal/min).
Operating Air Supply
- Maximum 9 kg/cm2 (129 psi).
- Optimum 6-8 kg/cm2 (85- 114 psi).
- Consumption 3m3/min at 7 kg/cm2 (105 cu.ft/min at 98psi).
Aluminium Alloy (BS6082 HE30)
Epoxy coated enamel
Max. Operating Temp 75°C (160°F)
- Water Supply
2″ BSP male threaded connection
- Air Supply
2 Lug EU “Q” type “claw” coupling or via 1″
BSP female threaded inlet to integral ball valve
- Tripod (optional)
5.0kg (11.0 lbs)