Angled Pressure Limiting Valve – 10-150 PSI – Set at 100 psi.
The Amron Angled Pressure Limiting Valve (ALV) Gauge Protector is designed to protect sensitive, pneumatic equipment from damage caused by over-pressurization. The ALV is a safety valve that will automatically close when the incoming pressure exceeds the adjustable, pre-set pressure limit and will automatically re-open when the incoming pressure drops back below the adjustable, pre-set pressure limit. The ALV comes in two different geometrical configurations to provide users with a more versatile design option than other manufactures provide; an inline flow series and an angled flow series. There are 3 different pressure ranges available in each series.
- Protects sensitive pneumatic equipment.
- Automatically closes when the incoming pressure exceeds the pre-set pressure limit.
- Re-opens when the incoming pressure drops 10% below the pre-set pressure limit.
- Pre-set pressure limit is user adjustable.
- Max Inlet Pressure : 3000 PSI.
- Outlet Pressure Range : 10-150 PSI (user adjustable).
- Housing Material : Brass.
- O-Ring Material : Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR).
- Temperature Range : -55⁰ F to 300⁰ F.
- Inlet Connection : 1/4 in. FNPT.
- Outlet Connection : 1/4 in. FNPT.
- Adjustment : 3/16 in.& Allen Wrench.