If there is an accumulation of milky coloured oil in the crankcase, it can be because of the following reasons :
- Water leakage from cylinder liner.
- Water leakage from jacket.
- Oil running hour is over.
Crankcase sweating or frosting up
- Liquid in suction line
- Expansion valve sensor misplaced
- Liquid regulating valve or float valve producing too much liquid
- See liquid in suction line
- Check positioning of expansion valve sensor – see instructions for expansion valve
- Increase superheating on thermostatic expansion valve