Indication Overcharge of Refrigeration System :
- The liquid level in the condenser is too high (high condenser gauge reading). This will reduce the available condensing surface, with corresponding increase in the saturation temperature and pressure.
- High pressure switch of the refrigerant compressor activates and stops the compressor.
- The suction and the discharge pressures are high.
Causes Overcharge of Refrigeration System :
- It may be due to the reason that excessive refrigerant has been charged in the system.
- Air in the system may also cause over charging indication.
- It may also be due to the formation office on the regulator.
Action Overcharge of Refrigeration System :
- Remove the refrigerant from the system. This is done by connecting a cylinder to the liquid line charging valve, starting the compressor, and then operating the charging valve.
- Purge the air from the system and maintain effective cooling.
- Remove ice from the regulator by using any of the defrosting methods.