Aanderaa instrumentation has offered high quality information to improve the safety of the offshore operations for more than 40 years.
Environmental Monitoring Systems
MIPEG X Of Crane Safety Systems Aanderaa Principle is a leading player in the collection and transmission of environmental information. Accurate measurements improve environmental impact assessment and the preparation of contingency plans, operational models and forecasts, wherever offshore activities are conducted. Our user defined Met-Ocean instrument platforms offer a smart and flexible observation system without the huge cost of a custom solution.
Aanderaa systems for offshore includes SEAGUARD®, RDCP, oil boom Doppler log, weather stations, wave and tide stations and buoy systems. Data from our equipment can be displayed over AIS, internet or to be integrated into other systems.
Aanderaa MIPEG X THE FUTURE OF CRANE SAFETY SYSTEMS
Add features to your 15” color touch screen as you utilize the options prepared in the system software and activate :
• Hook Position, Rope Speed Indicator monitors A2B limits, Rope End and “AGOP/AOPS” sectors.
• Slew and Boom Limits (OLM), alerts operator before hitting objects in “No-Go-Zones”.
• Safe Reach Indicator, lets operator know how far to boom down with the actual weight carried by the hook before exceeding pre-warning and alarm limits – “plan ahead tool”.
• Wind Speed and Wind Direction relative to the boom.
• Easy to understand using intuitive graphics and symbols.
Touch screen for simple, quick operation and acknowledgement
• High back lighting of 1000 cd/m2 – giving a visible
display even in sunlight, dimmable for night operation
• Resistive touch screen. May be used with gloves.
• On board help such as:
− Operating and maintenance manual
− Guidance and help procedures
• All parts including the operator`s display, ingress IP 66
• System operating temperature
− Cab equipment: -20 to 120oF (-30 to 50oC)
− External, boom mounted equipment -40 to 140oF (-40 to 60oC)
• Certification to meet both Atex and IECEx (zone 2)
Compatible with the Mipeg 500,1000 and 2000 load sensor family.
*Note 1: Certified conditions are listed in the certificate and may alter from max operational conditions.