Eurosens Dominator AF
Now you do not need to keep in stock a whole range of sensors with different interfaces. EUROSENS Dominator AF replaces the sensors with analog output to 5V, analog output to 10V, with frequency output in the range of 500 – 1500 Hz.
- High-precision measurement.
- Output signal type can be adjusted.
- Built-in temperature compensation.
- Modular build.
- Strong electronic circuit protection.
- Sealed automobile connector on sensor body.
- Efficient packaging, installation and sealing.
Dominator fuel level sensors are designed to minimize the operating costs of fuel consumption monitoring system for the entire period of its operation.
- Powerful electronic module protection. External power voltage protection up to 170 volts.
- The modular design allows not only cut the sensor for a specific vessel, but also to extend the electrode. Its useful when you reinstall the system to another object. Sensors of traditional non-modular design can’t be extended and once shortened electrodes can’t be replaced.
- Easy sealing of the sensor from disconnection cable and sensor removal.
- The electrodes can be easily disassembled and cleaned. Sensors of conventional design can be contaminated in the gap between electrodes that require complex maintenance. Dominator electrodes can be cleaned by the customer without warranty violations.
- The modular design makes it easy to provide technical support of installed sensors. We can easily localize the problem either in the sensor “head” or in sensor electrodes, because electrodes can be disconnected from sensor “head”.
- If the fault is in the “head” of the sensor – replacement can be done even by the end user – the owner of the equipment. Thanks to bayonet, fast-lock replacement is very easy and takes about 10 minutes. It is much cheaper than travel costs of installation staff.
- After sensor “head” replacement you don’t need to make tank calibration again (unlike traditional design sensors).
- Warranty term – 5 years.
- The devices are used in vehicle tanks and stationary capacities for fuel level measurement.
- The sensors are used in vehicle tracking systems to control fuelling and fuel drain as well as for fuel consumption control.
|Power voltage, V||9 – 32|
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes|
|Temperature range,°C||-40 – +85|
|Output voltage, V||0,5 – 9,5|
|Output frequency, Hz||500 – 1500|
|Seal rating||IP 67|
|Galvanic isolation||up to 500V|
- IP67 ingress protection rating against environmental exposure under GOST 14254‐96. (for versions with display – IP54).
- The electronic board of the sensor is filled in with a compound that provides protection and safe operation of sensors even in extreme service conditions.
- The hermetic automobile connector is fixed on the body.
Dominator Mini version
- For installation in compartments of limited height.
- Degree of protection from exposureEnvironment IP67.
- The sealed automotive connector is mounted on the cable outlet.
Mini version of Eurosens Dominator have absolutely same features, connector , wiring and firmware. Sensors are cross‐compatible by mounting place and cable.
Read more : Marine Fuel Level Monitoring