- Standard pressure ratings up to 490 bar (7107 psi).
- Typical measuring ranges between 60 and 3000 kg/min.
- Repeatability better than 0.05%.
- Density uncertainty down to 0.5%..
- Stainless steel case.
- Temperature ratings from -196 to 350°C (-320 to 662°F).
- Mass flow uncertainty down to 0.15%.
- Accurately measure low flow rates down to 45 kg/min.
- Unique robust torsion driven oscillation system.
- Process connection customization available.
- Approved for use in hazardous areas.
- Remote and compact transmitter versions Available.
Typical applications include :
- Plant Balance.
- Terminal Transfer.
- Asphalt/Bitumen and Other High Temperature Fluids.
- Viscous Fluids.
- Reactor Charging.
- Barge, Ship, Rail Car and Truck Filling.
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift free measurement with excellent signal to noise ratios.
- Resilient to external noise and vibration.
- Insensitive to pipe pressure changes.
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism.
- No moving parts to wear or fail.