Multifunction Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter Series
The RHE08 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter is designed for field mounting. With a weatherproof exterior, the RHE08 can be wall or panel-front mounted. The UV resistant display window will not crack, craze or cloud over time. Externally mounted buttons provide convenient operator access to all process variables and setup information. Cable entries are adaptable for flex, armoured cable or conduit and all terminations are accessible through a separate cover plate.
The RHE08 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter can be used with an RHM sensor in a hazardous area (RHE08 in safe area or in Zone 2). CSA certified versions of the RHE08 can be mounted in a Class 1, Div 2 area.
The RHE07 Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter is designed to sit in a standard 19″ Eurocard style rack. The transmitter has two Eurocard connectors on the back to allow the unit to be plugged into an integrated rack system directly. For standalone applications, the RHE07 is easily adapted to panel mount and has a screw terminal adapter accessory to allow field wiring to be connected directly to the rear of the unit.
The RHE07 transmitter can be used with an RHM sensor in a hazardous area (RHE07 in safe area).CSA certified versions of the RHE07 must be mounted in a safe area.
- Wall mount or rack mount versions
- Built in safety barriers allow operation with RHM sensor in hazardous area
- Selectable metric and English units for Mass, Volume, Density and Temperature
- Configurable pulse/frequency output
- Dual Analog outputs (0/4 – 20/22 mA) individually configurable for Mass, Volume, Density or temperature
- Configurable digital outputs for status and alarm
- Configurable digital inputs for batch control, zeroing and totalizer operations
- Connectivity to control systems with optional digital data interfaces: RS422, RS485, RS232 or HART over analog
- Simple user interface – LCD display and three push buttons with intuitive menu design
- Password protected setup
- Single stage and two stage batch control functions
- Brix measurement
- % solids and concentration measurement
- Live density measurement on meters 1″/DN25 and above
- Unique FIXDENS function allows density calculation with small size meters
- Standard gas volume function
- Power consumption less than 15 W
- RHE07c double pulse output version available for dispenser applications
- General and critical process flows
- Filling, batching and dispensing
- Feed stocks and transfers
- Different packages with the same operation and menu structure – only one instrument to learn and operate
- Common spare parts
- Works with all sizes of Rheonik RHM flow sensors
- Remote electronics provides installation flexibility
RHE07/08 General Specifications