Dedicated function Instruments for Wind and Close Hauled Wind
Stylish displays for sailboaters!
The i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large numerals and digits.
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility.
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces.
- NMEA 2000 (compatible) interface.
- Built-in transducer interface.
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation.
- Low power consumption.
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts.
- Front mounted design for simple installation.
Complete the look
Looks great with i50 Instrument displays
The i60 displays look great with the new i50 dedicated function instrument. The i50 is available with Speed, Depth or Tridata.
Looks great with the i70 multifunction instrument
If you require more from your instrument then adding an i70 instrument display to your i60 network could be the answer.
Looks great with Raymarine’s new generation multifunction displays
The i60 instruments compliment Raymarine’s new generation MFDs to give you a great looking dash.
Wind and Close Hauled Wind marine instruments
- Analogue and digital data
- Calculates apparent (relative) and true wind speed/angle (true wind requires SeaTalk speed through water data).
i60 Close Hauled Wind
- Magnified 20º – 60º display
- The perfect instrument when a single degree can make all the difference.
i60 Instruments Specifications
|ITEM||i60 GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
|Operating Voltage Range||10 – 16V DC|
|Power Consumption||typically <1W (display only) and 2.4W maximum with transducer connected|
|Current Consumption||45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20ºC to +55ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-30ºC to +70ºC|
|Relative Humidity||up to 93%|
|Connections||2 x SeaTalkng and transducers|
Compatible with marine industry CAN systems
|In the Box|
|1||i60 Instrument Display|
|2||Suncover (to match i70s, p70s, p70Rs, eS Series)|
|3||SeaTalkng spur cable|
|5||Suncover (to match a, c, e Series)|
|6||Front bezel (to match a, c, e Series)|
|7||SeaTalkng blanking plug|
|8||4 x fixing screws|
|R22169||i50 / i60 / i70 / p70 Suncover|
|Legacy style bezels for a, c & eSeries MFD|
|R70368||Bezel black i50/i60 in rounded a, c & eSeries style|
|R22168||Bezel gunmetal i50/i60 in rounded a, c & eSeries|
|New style bezel for matching eS Series MFD:|
|A80355||Bezel black i50/i60 in new eS square style|
|A80356||Bezel gunmetal i50/i60 in new eS square style|
|A80357||Suncover i50/i60 for new eS square style Bezel|
Read more : Raymarine i40 Instrument Displays