NEW Raymarine p70s and p70Rs Autopilot Control Heads
Complete Your Evolution Autopilot System With A New Control Head
The new control heads are available in two control styles. The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft.
Key features :
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility.
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance.
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination.
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions.
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks.
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays.
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
Raymarine p70s and p70Rs Autopilot Control Heads Screens
p70s and p70Rs Specifications
|p70s & p70Rs SPECIFICATIONS|
Autopilot controller (button)
Autopilot controller (rotary)
|Nominal voltage||12v DC|
|Voltage range||9 to 16v DC|
|Display||Sunlight readable optically bonded LCD|
|Resolution||320 x 240 QVGA|
|Colours||16 bit colour (64K colours)|
|Colour Palettes||Four colour pallettes – two day, inverse and red / black|
|LCD Brightness||1200 nit|
|Power consumption||1.6 Watts|
|Connections||SeaTalk & SeaTalkng compliant with NMEA2000 marine networks|
|Operating temperature||-025ºC to 55ºC (-13ºF to 131ºF)|
|Storage temperature||-030ºC to 70ºC (-22ºF to 158ºF)|
|Relative humidity||93% max|
|Conformance||Europe 2004/108/EC | Australia and New Zealand C-Tick compliance level 2|
p70s & p70Rs Ordering Information
|E70328||Raymarine p70s Autopilot controller (button)|
|E70329||Raymarine p70Rs Autopilot controller (rotary)|
Parts and Accessories
|A80353||Black Bezel for i70s, p70s, p70RS (Spare)|
|A80354||Gunmetal Bezel for i70s, p70s, p70RS (Spare)|
|A80355||Black retrofit bezel for i50, i60, i70, p70, p70R|
|A80356||Gunmetal retrofit bezel for i50, i60, i70, p70, p70R|
|A80357||Sun cover for i70s, p70s and retrofitted i50, i60, i70, p70|
|A80358||Sun cover with knob for p70Rs and retrofitted p70R|
Read more : Raymarine’s Autopilot