The Sealite BargeSafe™ Solar 2NM is a solar-powered barge light designed to meet UL 1104 and COLREG-72 standards. The LED barge light sets a new standard and incorporates a host of innovative features designed to make the unit extremely user-friendly.
The world-class LED lens is designed and manufactured by Sealite and achieves precise intensity and sectoring requirements from a single LED light source. Made from tough, durable polycarbonate and using the latest high intensity LED and a uniquely designed lens, the BargeSafe™ Solar 2NM light has an incredibly low power consumption.
The light can be installed in minutes, requires no operator intervention and has a permanent ON/OFF switch for easy storage.
- 2NM visible range.
- Single, high powered LED for superior light output.
- Large internal solar module.
- Certified to UL 1104 & COLREG-72 photometrics.
- Ultra low power consumption.
- Precise light sectoring achieved via Sealite’s world-class lens.
- Installs in seconds – completely self-contained solar/battery light.
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment.
- NiMH battery for long service life & wide temperature range.
- ON/OFF storage switch.
- IP68 waterproof.
- Approvals : UL 1104. COLREG-72.
- IALA: Signal colours compliant to IALA E-200-1.
- Quality Assurance: ISO9001:2015.
- Waterproof : IP68.
Technical Specifications •*
Related article : AIS Aid to Navigation (AtoN) Transceiver