A valve world-renowned for excellent design, high quality and reliability. The C-G4 Through Conduit Gate Valves are available in a range of sizes and pressure ratings. The unique fabricated body of the C-G4 Through Conduit Gate Valve offers maximum strength whilst reducing the overall size and weight. This results in a much lighter, compact designed pipeline gate valve.
6” – 48” / DN150 – DN1200
ANSI 150 up to 1500
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Ferralium®
ROBERT CORT C-G4 THROUGH CONDUIT GATE VALVES
150mm (6”) to 1200mm (48”)
ANSI CLASS 150 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 900 and 1500
Flowlines, manifolds, pipeline transmission and distribution, metering runs, underground storage, hot tapping, waterflood and general pipeline service.
- Designed and manufactured to API 6D.
- All internal components can be replaced without removing the valve from the line.
- Bubble-tight sealing from zero to full rated pressure.
- Stem Protector.
- Life lubricated bearings – no routine maintenance.
- Floating parallel sided gate can’t stick, wedge or gall.
- Floating spring loaded seats always in contact with the gate.
- Self-cleaning gate.
- Metal-to-metal primary seal – protected ‘O’ ring secondary seal.
- Upstream and downstream sealing under all operating conditions – full block and bleed capability.
- Suited for services requiring block and bleed or double block and bleed.
- Body cavity is isolated from the valve conduit when the valve is fully open or fully closed. This allows the body to be vented to atmosphere or drained with the valve under pressure.
- Secondary seat seal.
- Emergency sealant injection (seat and stem seals).
- Extended blow down valves.
- Stem extensions for operating underground.
- Transition Pieces.
Read more : Wartsila, Butterfly Valves for Marine; Wartsila, Globe Valves for Marine; Wartsila, Ball Valve, Trunnion Mounted for PipelineWartsila, Actuated Valve Solutions; Wartsila, Marine High Resolution Radar; Marine High Resolution Radar