MIR-5000 is the data receiving system of Marine Instruments. Without any additional installations, it offers to the longliner the possibility of receiving the M3P and M3P-Tbuoys data, with no need to use the vessel’s radio.
System composed of :
- Interface (onboard installation).
- External receiver with internal GPS antenna.
- Fast, safe and costless reception of data.
- Multifrequency system.
- Compatible with all of Marine Instruments buoys.
- Stand-alone system.
- Easy installation.
- Encryted data transmissions to increase security.
- Connection to the vessel computer through USB port.
- Possibility to use the GPS of the boat with NMEA connector.
- Compatible with MAXSEA, Orbmap, TimeZero, ARPA, SERPE and AIS.
- Maximum security, does not need the connection to the vessel’s radio.
Technical Features :
- Reception frequency Self-adjustable.
- HF Antenna : Frequency of transmission ; 26-27 MHz.
- Consumption : 400 mA.
- Antenna weight : 0,470 Kg.
- Interface weight : 1,93 Kg.
- Range : 50 miles.
- Power Supply : 220/110 VAC.
- Free software for the visualization of longline and buoy’s.
- Compatible with M2P, M3P, and MBP buoys.
- Self-configurable. It is not necessary to type-in the inital configuration of the buoy manually.
- Automatic reception of data.
- Position, route of the vessel and estimated time of arrival to the buoys, on C-MAP charts.
- Reprogramming of buoys in less than a minute.
- Alarm for low battery levels.
- Visualization of several lonline and lines.
- Possibility to see the vessel’s route with colour rank according to the water temperature.
- Automatic detection of line breakage.
- Drawing and measuring tools.
- Night mode. Possibility to charge the screen intensity to improve data visualization.