International Conference on Marine Technology more popular known as SENTA is an annual conference organized by Faculty of Marine Technology, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya. Since 2001, Faculty of Marine Technology – ITS has held the annual SENTA conference, formerly known as Seminar Nasional Teknologi dan Aplikasi Kelautan (National Conference on Marine Technology and Application), which provided a regular forum for researchers and engineers in Marine Technology in Indonesia. Then in 2016, SENTA conference has turned into an international conference in order to expand its research network.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 5th International Conference on Marine Technology (SENTA 2020) will be held virtually on 7-8 December 2020. All honourable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to the conference through submissions of their research papers on all topics related to “Transformation from Archipelagic into Maritime States for Prosperous Indonesia”, including, but not limited to : Naval Architecture, Ship Production and Material Technology, Marine Robotics and Digital Ship Technology, Marine and Safety Engineering, Marine Renewable Energy, Offshore and Coastal Engineering, Shipping, Port and Maritime Logistic, also Maritime Education Training.
On behalf of the 5th International Conference on Marine Technology (SENTA 2020), we would like to invite you to full online conference and webinar hosted by Faculty of Marine Technology, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia.
All accepted paper with registration and presentation will be published in IOP Materials Science and Engineering (SCOPUS indexed proceeding)
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
All honourable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to the conference through submissions of their research papers on all topics related to “Transforming from Archipelagic into Maritime States for Prosperous Indonesia”.
Submissions must follow the formatting instructions of their respective submission category. All papers will be subjected to peer review by a technical program committee.
Submission Instructions: Authors need to follow the journal guidelines when formatting their papers, these are available from the website at https://intip.in/papertemplate
Submissions should be written in English. Author should submit the abstract (limited to 200 words) and full paper here.Abstract should emphasize the significance of the results and/or the originality.
Full paper submissions should follow the current version of MSWord Template.Papers will be reviewed. Please prepare your papers accordingly.All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
Full papers are for mature work, requiring complete explanations of the conceptual background, methods, data and analysis. Full paper submissions should state: (a) the major issues addressed, (b) potential significance of the work, (c) the theoretical and methodological approaches pursued, (d) major findings, conclusions, implications, and (e) relevant scholarly references. Moreover, the relevance to the theme of the conference should be made clear.
List of Topics
- Naval Architecture.
- Ship Production and Material Technology.
- Marine Robotics and Digital Ship Technology.
- Marine and Safety Engineering.
- Marine Renewable Energy.
- Offshore and Coastal Engineering.
- Shipping, Port and Maritime Logistic.
- Maritime Education and Training.
- Dr. Eng. Trika Pitana (Dean)
- Dr. Eng. Rudi Waluyo
- Herman Pratikno, Ph.D.
- Wasis Dwi Aryawan, Ph.D.
- Beny Cahyono, Ph.D.
- Dr.-Ing. Setyo Nugroho
- Prof. I Ketut Aria Pria Utama, Ph.D. (Chair)
- Sufian Imam Wahidi, MSc.
- Haritz Azzarie
- Dr. Eng. Yuda Apri Hermawan
- Dhafir Fernanda
- Danu Utama, MT
- Febriani Rohmadana, MT.
- Erzad Iskandar Putra, M.T.
- Hasan Iqbal Nur, M.T.
- M. Sholikhan Arif, M.T.
- Raditya Danu Riyanto, M.T,
- Triwilaswandio Wuruk Pribadi, MSc,
- Dr. Eng. Dhimas Widhi Handani
- Dr. I Ketur Suastika (Coordinator)
- Prof. Achmad Zubaydi, Ph.D.
- Dr. Made Ariana
- Prof. Eko Budi Djatmiko, Ph.D.
- Suntoyo, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. I Ketut Buda Artana
- M Aguk Zuhdi M. Fathallah, Ph.D,
- Aris Sulisetyono, Ph.D.
- Dr. Eng. I Gusti Ngurah Sumanta Buana
- Dr. Heri Supomo
- Prof. Satryo Soemantri Brodjonegoro (President of Indonesian Academy of Sciences (AIPI))
- Prof. Mehmet Atlar (Professor – Associate HoD Research & KE, University of Strathclyde)
- Prof. Jeom-Kee Paik (Professor of Safety Design and Engineering at Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering Department, Pusan National University and Distinguished Professor of Marine Technology, University College London)
- Prof. Jason Monty (Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Melbourne, Australia)
The important dates for SENTA 2020 will be :
Abstract deadline : 6 September 2020
Full paper deadline : 15 October 2020
Final payment deadline : 30 November 2020
Link for submission : intip.in/SENTA2020
For more information, updates and useful links, please visit our website :
website : senta.its.ac.id
email : email@example.com