The Explosion Proof Intrinsically Safe LED Safety Hand Lamp EX-6100 is ATEX approval for use in Zones 0,1 & 2 potentially explosive gas atmospheres and Zones 20, 21 & 22 potentially explosive dust atmospheres. Group I approval for use in mining applications. Scope of application includes petrochemical and offshore industries, fire-fighting, gas, and water distribution.
Bespoke three LED light source optics and the highest performing fitted for life’s light sources deliver outstanding light output from the higher intensity spot beam than the normal type LED flashlight; ideal for tasks requiring a higher light intensity. It used a sturdy antistatic thermoplastic lampshade and was equipped with a detachable shoulder strap.
It is recommended to use alkaline cells because they have a significantly larger capacity and use brighter white light for up to 28.3 hours.
EX-Mark: I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification: T4
- Maximum Surface Temp. (Dusts): 135°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to + 40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 232 Meters
- Output: 242 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 28.3 hours
- Light Source Type: High efficiency LED
- Light Source Life: 100,000 Hours
- Power: 6V 4.2W
- Power Source Type: 4D Primary Cells
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 Meters
- Product Weight: 940g (without battery and shoulder strap)
- Dimension: 134140188mm
- Packing: 12 pieces per carton, size:474732cm