Warships and Special Ships Flame Detector BDS-4000(PC) JINDOGAE-UV flame detector meets strict industrial product performance regulations, and by using a specially designed logic circuit to prevent malfunction due to solar and thermal radiation, the occurrence of malfunction has been significantly reduced.
This Flame Detector for Warships and Special Ships BDS-4000(PC) is very light and has a compact housing, so it is very easy to install and maintain.
Also, our flame detector can interface with other devices using RS-485 serial communication circuit. It can be used effectively, especially in harsh environments such as high temperatures, high humidity, and large vibration, and is specially designed to be used effectively in special needs and conditions at various industrial sites.
Major Features of the Product
- Analog Addressable UV flame detector
- High reliability product characteristics that prevent malfunction due to other light sources such as sunlight
- High sensitivity sensors are employed, and depending on the characteristics of use, it is very easy to respond quickly and set the range.
- Suitable for various environmental changes such as rain, sunlight, wind, etc.
- Very long sensing distance (up to 25 meters, viewing angle 90 degrees)
- Compact and extremely robust detector cover and enclosure (material: aluminum)
- Easy installation in various places such as ships, power plants, and oil refineries
- Real-time monitoring through RS 485 power line communication
- Real-time LED display of detector status
- MED, LR, KFI type approval product
- Holds test report conforming to EN54-10
Place of Installation
|Power production facility||Engine room, generator room, unmanned facility|
|Petrochemical plant||Production, storage and transportation equipment|
|Warehouse facilities||Explosive product storage facility|
|Chemical industry facilities||Production, storage and transportation equipment|
|Paint factory||Solvent treatment, drying equipment|
|Gunpowder, military facilities||Production, storage equipment|
Product Technical Specifications and Characteristics
|Output signal||RS 485/ PLC/ 4mA, 20mA|
|Reactive UV spectral range||185 ~ 265 Manometer|
|Detector power||DC 24V (10~30 DCV)|
|Detection angle||Up to 90 degrees (45 degrees horizontal/vertical angle)|
|Test Report||Holds Test Report tested by EN54-10|