Quincy 325 Low Pressure Diesel Air Compressor 18.7cfm at 175 psi.
The Quincy 325 Low Pressure Air Compressor Package is designed as a compact, light-weight unit. The Quincy 325 Low Pressure Air Compressor Package includes a dependable Quincy Air Compressor driven by a Yanmar Diesel Engine which has proven itself the standard for small commercial diving air compressors for its reliability. Commercial diving industry leader, Quincy 325 Low Pressure Air Compressor features a loadless start with head unloaders, a Yanmar 10hp air cooled diesel engine with key electric start or pull start and lifting handles and wheels making it easy to wheel on and off the commercial diving job.
- Loadless Start with Head Unloaders.
- Rated 18.7cfm at 175 psi.
- 1.24 Gallon Fuel Tank.
- 1 Gallon Surge Tank with
- 1/2 in. Delivery Ball Valve.
- 1/4 in. Drain Ball Valve.
- Oil Filled 300 psi Stainless Gauge.
- Over Pressure Valve.
- Drain Valve.
- Large Air After Cooler.
- Check Valve.
- Yanmar L100V6CA1T1AA 10hp Diesel Engine.
- Electric and Recoil Start
- Low Oil Unloader.
- 1in. Keyed Shaft and 15 amp Charging Circuit.
- Tach/Hour Meter.
- 12 volt Enclosed Battery.
- Industrial Aluminum Caster Wheels and Rubber Feet.
- Marine Grade 6061 Aluminum Frame with fold away handles.
- Center Lifting Eye and Covered Bottom.
- Aluminum Belt Guard.
- Marine Grade 6061 Aluminum Compressor Plate.
- All Equipment is Inset.
- Low Pressure Air Compressor and Diesel have independent Vibration Absorption Mounts.
- Length : 48 in.
- Width : 28 in.
- Height : 48 in.
- Machine Weight : 536 lbs.
- Honda Gas or Kohler Diesel.
- Low Pressure Regulator for Down Stream Pressure.
- CO and/or O2 Analyzers.
- Audible and Visual High Temperature Alarm.
- Low oil shut down.
- High Temp Shut down.
- Breathing Air Filtration.
- ASME rated 30 Gallon or larger Volume Tank.